💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Art Of Star [Open Temporarily]

Star

Featured Posts

Hi! If seen lots of your work around and you are VERY talented! So i'd like to make a request. I'm not gonna go too much into detail, because I want you to do whatever you think looks best!

1. CD/Album Cover

2. LadyGagaPianoFirepf_gallery_primary.jpg

3. Lady Gaga The Acoustics

I'm gonna leave the rest up to you! Do whatever you like with the cover. I can't wait to see the end result!

Thanks!

Everything's fine, but mind deleting the upper 'Light me up' text? And leave the less-visible lower one.

Mj0gd.png

This?

Hi! If seen lots of your work around and you are VERY talented! So i'd like to make a request. I'm not gonna go too much into detail, because I want you to do whatever you think looks best!

1. CD/Album Cover

2. http://images.hitfix...ery_primary.jpg

3. Lady Gaga The Acoustics

I'm gonna leave the rest up to you! Do whatever you like with the cover. I can't wait to see the end result!

Thanks!

Thank you so much for your comment <3

jj3MQ.png

Or

daL3c.png

No problem! And damn, I love these!!! Thanks so much! :)

Thanks! ;)

Thank you! I am glad you like it <3

Star,

You are insanely talented! Not to make you feel like I'm trying to butter you up or anything, but seriously when I see stuff like this I can't help but comment! Just curious but how long did it take you to whip some of these up they're great!

I've been on GGD for awhile now and never really cared much to have a set, mostly for the fact that I kind of liked to remain anonymous and be able to post at the same time (although up until recently I have generally just liked to read the articles and that's it). If you have time, and I completely understand if you don't, would you like to design a set for me? I'm not even sure what I'd want yet, but this stuff is great! :flutter:

Just let me know!

Edited by Mich

Star,

You are insanely talented! Not to make you feel like I'm trying to butter you up or anything, but seriously when I see stuff like this I can't help but comment! Just curious but how long did it take you to whip some of these up they're great!

I've been on GGD for awhile now and never really cared much to have a set, mostly for the fact that I kind of liked to remain anonymous and be able to post at the same time (although up until recently I have generally just liked to read the articles and that's it). If you have time, and I completely understand if you don't, would you like to design a set for me? I'm not even sure what I'd want yet, but this stuff is great! :flutter:

Just let me know!

Awww Thank you so much for saying that! usually it takes 10 mins depending on my mood!

If it something hard, it may takes upto an hour. I would love to make you one! It is great honor to make you one when you never had one. I mean, seriously.. <3

How is this?

BQ8Jy.png

ba9Mj.png

I love all your work on here.

I'm happy for you, you made it here! :legend:

Stanlist: Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Dua Lipa, Fifth Harmony girls, unperfect, Grace VanderWaal, Rina Sawayama

GagaOopsy

Any news request?

Star, my love! I'm gonna ask for a new set someday next week! can I??? :'))

Edited by GagaOopsy

Awww Thank you so much for saying that! usually it takes 10 mins depending on my mood!

If it something hard, it may takes upto an hour. I would love to make you one! It is great honor to make you one when you never had one. I mean, seriously.. <3

How is this?

BQ8Jy.png

ba9Mj.png

Someone is loving the new crumpled paper outlining. :teehee:

I love all your work on here.

I'm happy for you, you made it here! :legend:

Thankx, Dirkje <3

Star, my love! I'm gonna ask for a new set someday next week! can I??? :'))

Feel free <3

Someone is loving the new crumpled paper outlining. :teehee:

Ikr :teehee:

I think i made that, because Halloween is coming so soon <3