๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

MR Still 69 Cents? Interscope Desperate?

Economy

Featured Posts

JustAnotherDay
Just now, Economy said:

Why? :rip:ย 

Discounts are not desperate, they are a common promotion method, used by every artist, big and small. It isn't even that long of a discount, I Hate You I Love You and Gold were discounted their entire chart runs and Let Me Love You is STILL discounted. The thread is an obvious attempt at a hit thread and very accusative and we don't need it.ย 

was NickARTPOP

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Monsterious

what is the difference between 1,29 & 0,69 ? 0.60$ ? wow such a big deal

if the song sucked, no body would have bought it, its not about the price, its about the quality

ย 

Economy
2 minutes ago, Drin Lon said:

Thank you for sharing your story, now leave

giphy.gif

ย 

U cared enough to leave a commentย :usrs:

HEARTSTOP

What does it matter? What if that was the base price of the song? What difference would it make? In the end, what matters is that more people can enjoy Gaga's music.

Miley's last album was completely free, and probably one of her best works yet. #musicnotthebling

IDGAF

Economy
1 minute ago, Monsterious said:

what is the difference between 1,29 & 0,69 ? 0.60$ ? wow such a big deal

if the song sucked, no body would have bought it, its not about the price, its about the quality

ย 

Bud theres a reason they discount it. If it made no difference they wouldnt have done it

ย 

are ppl not more likely to buy something at the store if its on sale? Why would it be any different with music?

ย 

People who love it would buy it regardless, people who dont like it wont buy it regardless...

ย 

But people who just "like it" but dont "love it" are for more likely to buy a song at a discount

Economy
4 minutes ago, NickARTPOP said:

Discounts are not desperate, they are a common promotion method, used by every artist, big and small. It isn't even that long of a discount, I Hate You I Love You and Gold were discounted their entire chart runs and Let Me Love You is STILL discounted. The thread is an obvious attempt at a hit thread and very accusative and we don't need it.ย 

Im just debating the intentions. Dramatic much

DeanWinchester
11 minutes ago, Economy said:

Its hard to gloat about its itunes position like some of u do when its selling for half price for so long. Obviously more people will buy it :rip:ย 

I just bought a boat steering wheel because it's 75% off even though I have no boat. Great sale!!

:trollga:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Economy
Just now, Monsterious said:

there is tons of songs discounted, and only MR is on the top 10ย 

But would it still be without discount???ย :oprah:

Economy
Just now, DeanWinchester said:

I just bought a boat steering wheel because it's 75% off evem though I have no boat. Great sale!!

:trollga:

I dont get what ur trying to say thereย :oprah:

Music is a business. Wouldn't you want to make as many sales as possible?

๐™ธ'๐š– ๐šŠ ๐š“๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š“๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•.

JustAnotherDay
Just now, Economy said:

Im just debating the intentions. Dramatic much

Sis, look at your title, more dramatic than anything I said.

MR Still 69 Cents? Interscope Desperate?

was NickARTPOP

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived