Marina And The Diamonds Megarate RESULTS

TeenIdle

Featured Posts

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gia Gunn
Just now, youandi said:

So now that's over, how likely do we think it is that she'll release new music this year?

I'm expecting her to come back and save us by 2018 :giveup: 

Gia Gunn
Just now, Sure Joanne said:

i hopeso:giveup:

Didn't she say that she would only realease singles or something like that instead of albums from now on? I remember something like that but that would kill me, I NEED albums :giveup: 

youandi
1 minute ago, Gia Gunn said:

Didn't she say that she would only realease singles or something like that instead of albums from now on? I remember something like that but that would kill me, I NEED albums :giveup: 

She was basically saying that she was going on some sort of hiatus, but made it sound like she was done with music for a while, or at least done with releasing her own for a long time so she could persue other things. However she has been writing (and maybe in the studio) since saying that so who knows.

I have a feeling she might 'debut' as Marina Diamandis soon, but idk really and I dunno how I'd feel about that

Trepadation
3 minutes ago, Gia Gunn said:

then she better release enough singles that could make up an album in a spam of a single calendar year

Gia Gunn
Just now, youandi said:

She was basically saying that she was going on some sort of hiatus, but made it sound like she was done with music for a while, or at least done with releasing her own for a long time so she could persue other things. However she has been writing (and maybe in the studio) since saying that so who knows.

I have a feeling she might 'debut' as Marina Diamandis soon, but idk really and I dunno how I'd feel about that

I remember a picture of her in the studio after reading what I said so I was kinda confused :sweat:Honestly her discography is perfect as it is, I can't think of other artists besides Gaga whose first albums are as flawless as theirs, but it would definetly be sad not to receive more "official realeases"

TeenIdle

Let's all hope she releases VEGETABLE :ladyhaha: I can go a year more without an album but gurl, don't you dare quitting music!

littlepotter
1 hour ago, Trepadation said:

:duck: say you misunderstood the rating system so froot can

Reveal hidden contents

:ladyhaha: @youknowwho

chaeri pls

blackpink

Ugh I fell asleep and missed this :giveup:

but SLAY at my favourite songs being in the Top 9 :giveup: y'all paid Lonely Hearts Club and Gold DUST though :neyde:

Archived