💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you want another jazz album with Tony Bennett?

SergenGokdag

Featured Posts

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AlphaMonster

Yes but not a whole era. I mean they don't even write new songs. They just arrange and record old songs. There is no reason for a Jazz era to be a year long, it can just be album, then jazz festival performances while doing her "Gaga" stuff too. 

PS: I am only down for american standards though, not actual contemporary jazz, it is just not her style and an actual jazz album would take quite bit of a time unlike covers of american standards. 

GagaTheExplorer

well, I want her to win another Grammy to tie Madonna, so why not?

Spoiler

I don't want to sound like a completely souless b¡tch but she needs to use Tony's power to win Grammys at traditional pop field  as much as she can cause he is not getting younger... :ohno:

Anderson123

Yes of course. I kind of have the feeling they already have recorded a couple of songs for it and they're working on it between projects. If Gaga wants this she should work on it because Tony is not getting any younger.

Squeeshy Keety

You mean a sequel to the best album of 2014? 

giphy.gif

Yes tumblr_oj5eosiXAO1w0pe31o1_75sq.png

They / Them 🏳️‍🌈

TheKillerQueen

NO. I can't get into jazz... haven't even listened to C2C yet. 

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

Bette Davis

I would love another jazz album with raw, sad, darker songs by Billie Holiday, Nina Simone, Ella Fitzgerald, etc. A few songs with Tony is fine, but not every song needs to be a duet with him.

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

tonythewitch

I'll be there for it if they do it, but I think she's such a legend in the making, she needs to make different things, not things she already did, so why not a jazzy album but by herself? with another singer? mutliple featurings? original songs? this could all be so much better than a basic C3C

Alien Tulip

Of course. I love JazzGa however I do hope Gaga releases a solo jazz album one day. I want her to WRITE her own jazz songs. Maybe she can write songs for her AND Tony. That would be fantastic. 

KingOfSpain

If the era lasts like 1 month and the album is released only for a Christmas campaign, it's OK.

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

Archived