Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga needs to collab with other artists.

thatfoxyfeeling

Featured Posts

SpookyKid
Just now, BadJudas said:

Hey Girl is too bad, i think...This collab should be really better...

I think it's awesome :DĀ love the voices, the instrumental, the message and the way they didn't just use a verse for florence and one for gaga

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glamourpuss

She collaborates on stage with different artists all the time. I think I prefer her performance collaborations more than album collabs because Gaga is better when she dominates a song.Ā 

Anderson123

I'd also like to listen to Rihanna and Gaga do a track together, but then again Rihanna has a huge team that probably would want to change or crash with Gaga's ideas. This is pretty much why Gaga's collaborations get cancelled. The Greatest Thing, Btch Don't Kill My Vibe, Red Flame, Ratchet, etc.

I love that she worked with Florence and their voices work great on Hey Girl. Do What U Want is the best song on ARTPOP and even without R. Kelly it would've been greatĀ but they fit together, it had the potential to be a big single but sadly things got complicated. I don't know, sometimes I like when Gaga works with unpredictable artists (like Metallica and the ones I mentioned) instead of just to follow a trend.

Gaga doesn't needĀ to collaborate with anyone. I know you guys want vocalists but Beck, Ronson, Bloodpop, Hillary Lindsey, Father John Misty, Josh Homme, etc. and everyone involved on Joanne are ALSO collaborations.

VOLANTIS

Yes she's going to release another album with Tony I thought that was confirmed already?Ā :huh:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

It would be cool. The "Need" would be for the chartwise but for me it goes even into fan anticipation.

It's music. Gaga is a big artist that could fit almost everywhere and she keeps going. I wouldn't mind a song with Calvin Harris with the Electropop\EDM\Dance-Pop vibe. It's not a bad thing. It's a song and it can get meaning.

If u ever wonder "Oh gaga doesn't fit". Think that even Florence has a collab with Calvin Harris.

+ There are plenty of artists that could work out and we don't even know.

Do you guys know Dj Snake? the one that did "Let Me love You" with Bieber?

So, he was involved in the production of Bloody Mary & Government Hooker. And then DWUW. He's incredible.

Gaga could do a Duet with Rihanna and it doesn't need to be anything "conceptual" or "full of art". There's nothing wrong with simple songs. Think of Partynauseous & Bitch don't kill my vibe. PARTYNAUSEOUS lyrics are "GET HIGH WITH THE ENEMY"............Of course it has a "meaning" but the lyrics are just GP friendly and that's it. Nothing. Wrong.Ā 

Ā 

But in the end, it's her vision. I wish she was more "friendly" to drop more songs but after The Greatest Thing, PARTYNAUSEOUS, the T.I. song... I don't think it will happen.

monketsharona
1 hour ago, SpookyKid said:

Hey Girl > Telephone

To me Telephone is far better, at least it's a bop.

Hey Girl has nothing special or original. You can barely identify Florence voice from Gaga's. The instrumental is just a sample of Bennie and the Jets.Ā 

Ā 

Runway

Gaga is one of the few artists who manages top 10 hits without having someone else throwing a generic verse on the song

Oriane

No, I'm happy the rare collabs/duets/performances she has are with talented/acclaimed/legends of the music industry. I don't want a collab with a basic popular singer...

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

StrawberryBlond

I was thinking the same thing. It doesn't have to be for her album, it could be for the other artist's. Or even just a stand-alone single. That's partly how these artists nowadays are so popular. They pop up on other people's songs or are the featured vocalist on a DJ's song. If Gaga was releasing music every year, there would be no need but as she only makes albums every 2.5 years or so and isn't crazy popular in the charts, she could really benefit from reminding people of her existence in between albums. I mean, much as I would hate it, can you imagine how being featured on a Calvin Harris song could help her? That song has helped Rihanna maintain popularity in her very polarising Anti era. It breaks my heart to see Gaga's amazing videos just not getting viewed to the extent of all her contemporaries. I mean, even though MR is finally taking off, the video just isn't picking up with amazing views and likes and I don't know why. In comparison, you see someone like Katy debuting a new song and within a few days, it already has over 800k likes - she's getting closer to Perfect Illusion's number of likes, ffs. And that song was released months ago. If she was collabing with someone really current, her music videos and views could go right up and she'd gain more fans. I mean, when even Lana Del Rey's new video has got more likes than MR, you know something needs to be done.

So saying, I love the fact that Gaga remains solo most of the time. She once said in an interview that she doesn't mind collabing but believes that as a soloist, you should stay on your own two feet for the most part. And she slayed by doing the SB completely solo, the first ever woman to have done so. But that doesn't mean that she can't collab with other people for their albums. Exposure is what Gaga needs right now.

DrKindnessKunt1999

I would LOVE a collaboration between Gaga and Lana orĀ Adele (even though I know that there's aĀ 99.9% percent chance that Gaga and Lana are never collaborating, ever.) Maybe Adele and Gaga (I have a feeling that they have already because of Gaga's instagram post, and the fact Gaga listened to "Hello" before it was even finished). I don't think that her and Sia would work out though because of Sia's manager, I feel like he would want to make the song a basic Dancehall influenced song to make it "chart-able" and it'll end up being like "PARTYNAUSEOUS", or that one song that Gaga was supposed to do with Yulia Volkova (from t.A.T.u.) AKA canceled because of creative differences.Ā 

Archived