💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

KP4 to feature Chainsmokers, Ariana Grande, Sia & Chance The Rapper

dit

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

Wow, she literally gathered everyone she needs in order to have a 'hit album' I guess?

I mean:

1. Trending "in" artist right now - Chainsmokers

2. The "IT" girl of streaming - Ariana

3. Hit and radio it girl - Sia

Well, Chance is whatever :laughga: 

Chance is probably hip hops most loved artist right now. If you like rap it's impossible to hate Chance because how he's been reinventing the genre (all without being signed to a label).

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

This is shaping up to be the best pop album of the year :giveup: I'm not into The Chainsmokers' personalities but I can't deny that they have a great ear for songs :music: Sia and Ariana on the same album as well, both are awesome :woot: This is gonna be such a kick ass tracklist filled to the brim with amazing songs :excited2: 

WildAmerican
14 minutes ago, Haroon said:

This is shaping up to be the best pop album of the year :giveup: I'm not into The Chainsmokers' personalities but I can't deny that they have a great ear for songs :music: Sia and Ariana on the same album as well, both are awesome :woot: This is gonna be such a kick ass tracklist filled to the brim with amazing songs :excited2: 

tumblr_nirg9pIre31t4fgzeo1_500.gif

Excited for the Ari collab. PRISM was boring to me. Looking forward to some bops. Still holding out for a secret Gaga collab.

MANiCURE1295

By the way does anyone have any more links of news outlets reporting this? I can't seem to find anything on it!

sillynate

Aaaahhhhhhhh yay!!!!!! :D I'm soooooo excited :rockstar: gonna bop my you know what all night long to her new album :music:

BloodyJudas

At least Rihanna has some good tast and discarded their proposal to create music together :D True legend and diva <3

donutellha

the chainrolas?

I'm cool with the other collabs though. I hope she doesnt screw up with Chance, he's a true artist.

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

HEARTHUNTER
58 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Haroonie,

Dear,

Clean your ears :diane:

Archived