#9 Green Light
[Score] 8.50

[Highs] @XtiNe (10)
[Lows] @huttont @L E O (7)

haha wow I was expecting to not have that many high scores

Hades
Just now, XtiNe said:

Thought ur fave was Deja Vu

Well technically i gave so many 10's i love most tracks. My absolute 11 though is in the top 2.

juju

10-get-me-bodied-beyonce.gif

#2 Get Me Bodied (Extended Mix)
[Score] 9.75

[Highs] @jujubae @Pablo @Thomas P (11)
[Lows] @gts14 (7)

[My comments] My 11. I was SO shook when I saw that it lost by only a few points. Truly such a close call that I'm not sure if I'm happy for sad, but I am thoroughly shook.

[Comments]

@Thomas P
OMG BEST SONG FROM PRE 2011 THAT SHE HAS EVERRRRRRR MADE!!!! I am Sasha Fierce who? Dangerously In Love who? Destinys Child's entire discography who? Get Me Bodied is a song that only Beyoncé could sing, and it's the best thing she does before seltftitled came out. Honestly it's equal to the best songs on 4,  and self titled and Lemonade are her only albums with better songs than this one imo.

@Dr Evil
This could have been B' Day's title track as stated in the opening line of the track. It's absolutely flawless the way the backing vocals of the original are kept through those melodic hums. The beat kinda reminds me of Single Ladies. Yonce was already heading to the right sound

And, introducing the Winner of the Rate,

giphy.gif

#1 Upgrade U (ft. Jay-Z)
[Score] 9.80

[Highs] @Dr Evil (11)
[Lows] @RAMROD (8)

[My comments] By a fraction, our winner is Upgrade U! Which, I can't be mad in all honesty, this was truly one of the best songs on the entire album. Congrats Upgrade U! :heart: 

[Comments]
@Dr Evil
Hood-once makes an outstanding entrance on this track. Jay delivers once again on the best r&b bop of the album. It's my absolute favourite. :heart:   

@Thomas P
The best collaboration between these two ever made. Crazy In Love who?

giphy.gif

That concludes the B'Day Megarate! Many thanks to all who sent in rates, thank you to Queens of Comments @Dr Evil and @Thomas P, and to those that joined us for the ceremony @Peto @Dr Evil @Pablo many thanks to y'all (and @XtiNe for appearing at the very last minute :toofunny:)!

Discuss the results!

Are you ok with who won? Which songs were robbed? Sound off here!

❤ x ❤

peto flex
1 minute ago, jujubae said:

10-get-me-bodied-beyonce.gif

#2 Get Me Bodied (Extended Mix)
[Score] 9.75

[Highs] @jujubae @Pablo @Thomas P (11)
[Lows] @gts14 (7)

[My comments] My 11. I was SO shook when I saw that it lost by only a few points. Truly such a close call that I'm not sure if I'm happy for sad, but I am thoroughly shook.

[Comments]

@Thomas P
OMG BEST SONG FROM PRE 2011 THAT SHE HAS EVERRRRRRR MADE!!!! I am Sasha Fierce who? Dangerously In Love who? Destinys Child's entire discography who? Get Me Bodied is a song that only Beyoncé could sing, and it's the best thing she does before seltftitled came out. Honestly it's equal to the best songs on 4,  and self titled and Lemonade are her only albums with better songs than this one imo.

@Dr Evil
This could have been B' Day's title track as stated in the opening line of the track. It's absolutely flawless the way the backing vocals of the original are kept through those melodic hums. The beat kinda reminds me of Single Ladies. Yonce was already heading to the right sound

And, introducing the Winner of the Rate,

giphy.gif

#1 Upgrade U (ft. Jay-Z)
[Score] 9.80

[Highs] @Dr Evil (11)
[Lows] @RAMROD (8)

[My comments] By a fraction, our winner is Upgrade U! Which, I can't be mad in all honesty, this was truly one of the best songs on the entire album. Congrats Upgrade U! :heart: 

[Comments]
@Dr Evil
Hood-once makes an outstanding entrance on this track. Jay delivers once again on the best r&b bop of the album. It's my absolute favourite. :heart:   

@Thomas P
The best collaboration between these two ever made. Crazy In Love who?

giphy.gif

That concludes the B'Day Megarate! Many thanks to all who sent in rates, thank you to Queens of Comments @Dr Evil and @Thomas P, and to those that joined us for the ceremony @Peto @Dr Evil @Pablo many thanks to y'all (and @XtiNe for appearing at the very last minute :toofunny:)!

Discuss the results!

Are you ok with who won? Which songs were robbed? Sound off here!

Im happy with this 2 

💎💎

peto flex
3 minutes ago, Dr Evil said:

Well technically i gave so many 10's i love most tracks. My absolute 11 though is in the top 2.

you won :hug:

💎💎

Archived