Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Beyonce - B'Day [Megarate Ceremony]

juju

Featured Posts

Just now, jujubae said:

Is that you Dionysis :diane: you HAVE to contribute!!! 

Yassss! I have to protect my baby ''Deja Vu'' from any possible hater.:firega:

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, petedagrk said:

You will have mine shortly

Ready!!

In the meantime, to build hype, everyone enjoy the video for the debut single:

Upon release, the video had fans *SHOOK*. Many felt underwhelmed (are they blind? :awkney: ) and even called for a petition for Bey to remake the video. Nevertheless, the video has now reached the echelon of the legend's best and most expressive videos, featuring beautifully iconic New Orleans scenery.

❤ x ❤

Just now, petedagrk said:

Ring The Alarm was my jam...... my best friend hated it so I pretended I didn't like it too lol

What a horrible friend :madge: 

❤ x ❤

Thomas P
35 minutes ago, jujubae said:

Ready!!

In the meantime, to build hype, everyone enjoy the video for the debut single:

Upon release, the video had fans *SHOOK*. Many felt underwhelmed (are they blind? :awkney: ) and even called for a petition for Bey to remake the video. Nevertheless, the video has now reached the echelon of the legend's best and most expressive videos, featuring beautifully iconic New Orleans scenery.

Omg what idiots? It's honestly my favourite video from that album, and imo one of her best. The entire authentic is actuall very Lemonade.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

5 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

Omg what idiots? It's honestly my favourite video from that album, and imo one of her best. The entire authentic is actuall very Lemonade.

The Hive was such a mess a while back. :air: But fr though, the video is sort of like good sis Lemonade's older sister. Energetic and sporadic and incredible.

7 minutes ago, petedagrk said:

I'm re listening to 4, strange but I don't like it as much as I used to lol.

4 is really a grower for me; I didn't care for it when it dropped tbh. :toofunny: But now, songs like Dance For You and I Miss You are such sizzling bangers.

7 minutes ago, Saint Hollywood said:

YYYYEEEEESSSSS

LcYP01z.gif

Eagerly anticipating your contributions henny :lolly: 

❤ x ❤

Thank you @huttont and @L E O for sending in rates! :lolly: 

Now, for the Bey-Video-Of-The Day (this time, a double feature).

My favorite from B'Day, in at just under a minute, is Kitty Kat. An introduction to the Green Light video, KK is campy and fun and flirty. The song, although not released as a single, garnered strong enough airplay to chart at #66 on US Hot R&B/Hip Hop Songs.

Green Light is a funk song with an equally-funky video inspired by Robert Palmer's "Addicted to Love". It was released as the fifth UK single, and seventh US single, from B'Day; it went on to peak at #12 on the UK Singles chart. Bey's all-female touring band, Suga Mama, makes an appearance in the video. The video (along with three others from B'Day, including Kitty Kat) was directed by Melina Matsoukas, who would go on to direct Lady Gaga's Just Dance and Beautiful Dirty Rich videos a year later!

❤ x ❤

6 minutes ago, Dr Evil said:

Already sent mine. :worship2:So many good tracks.

SCALPT at these amazing comments :diane: THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.

❤ x ❤

3 minutes ago, jujubae said:

SCALPT at these amazing comments :diane: THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.

Ι gave more 10's than i have ever given to Gaga tbh. :udidnt::ladyhaha:B day is my fave Beyonce album.

The Bey-Video of the-Day:

Directed by Ray Kay (Poker Face, Whip My Hair, Til The World Ends), Freakum Dress features an 80's set and women of all ages and sizes proclaiming their independence along this fiery track. The funk/hip hop hybrid made for one of the most colorful videos of the album, featuring contestant Ebony Haith from the first cycle of America's Next Top Model.

❤ x ❤

Archived