💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy Perry: "I’ll never be Beyoncé, I’m just less than Beyoncé!"

yxi

Featured Posts

If there's one thing we all know it's that you can't stay on top forever, not even MJ or Madonna managed to do that.

The day Beyonce will fall out of grace, it's gonna be more than tough, it's going to be violent. 

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Slayonce said:

I completely disagree. She has the best vocal technique out there and anyone who takes singing lessons or is into music technique knows this is the truth. I'm not saying her vocal range is that amazing, 'cause it's not that impressive; Xtina, for example, has a wider one but her technique is... well, I can't even choose an adjective. She does not have any technique at all.

When I state Beyoncé delivers the best vocals I'm talking about resonance, vibrato, flexibility etc etc etc. You may not like her vocal tone but technically she's THE BEST ONE and it's not even an opinion, it's a fact. Plus, she got some moves. She got the fire 🔥 when she's on stage but I'm not gonna say she's a good dancer cause she's not, she always makes the same moves and they're just ok. 

Fact: she can dance better than Gaga.         Fact: Madonna or Britney (the old britney obvs) can dance better than B and Gaga combined together.

BUT, if you combine the majestic vocals and the "okay moves" together, there u have the best performer out there. Plus she got very articulated performances and a huge stage presence: even if she stands still without making a move she looks monumental. Obvsly music taste is something completely different. I don't even like her albums that much, I don't even listen to all her stuff, I'm instead obsessed with her live performances. And I think she performs at her best when she covers other artists.

Have u ever seen her Stevie Wonder tribute? Watch it and you'll completely get my point. She's the only human being alive (among the famous ones obviously, cause there are several super talented yet poor and unknown people in the world) who could deliver that performance. 

LOL. Just because you are labeling yourself "fact", doesn't make it fact. Beyonce has decent technique, but is in no way the best technique out there. In fact, Beyoncé uses bad technique sometimes- in "Halo" during the bridge, her technique is horrible. She has decent range, decent technique, and is a good dancer. This doesn't make her the best at everything. This is why people get so annoyed with the beehive. You put her on this level, that she just isn't.  If Gaga stepped up her choreography, then she would be better than Beyoncé. Gaga's voice is more versatile, has better tone, and more distinct color- and Gaga has good technique. Jesse J, Jennifer Hudson, Ariana Grande all have comparable or better technique. And all three of those have a broader range. As far as voice goes, Adele is the best ot there's hands down. Decent technique and unmatchable color and tone. So let's stop putting Beyoncé on this pedestal. The only reason these girls like Adele and Katy have said anything is because they are afraid of a backlash. When they themselves are great in their own way. It's really unfortunate, they feel they must apologize for their success. Madonna, Britney, Janet j, Ciara, Paula Abdul, Aaliyah have all used superior choreography to Beyonce's. SHE IS NOT TH BEST OUT THERE, but she is great, just like others.

Emigrante
1 hour ago, Slayonce said:

I completely disagree. She has the best vocal technique out there and anyone who takes singing lessons or is into music technique knows this is the truth. I'm not saying her vocal range is that amazing, 'cause it's not that impressive; Xtina, for example, has a wider one but her technique is... well, I can't even choose an adjective. She does not have any technique at all.

When I state Beyoncé delivers the best vocals I'm talking about resonance, vibrato, flexibility etc etc etc. You may not like her vocal tone but technically she's THE BEST ONE and it's not even an opinion, it's a fact. Plus, she got some moves. She got the fire 🔥 when she's on stage but I'm not gonna say she's a good dancer cause she's not, she always makes the same moves and they're just ok. 

Fact: she can dance better than Gaga.         Fact: Madonna or Britney (the old britney obvs) can dance better than B and Gaga combined together.

BUT, if you combine the majestic vocals and the "okay moves" together, there u have the best performer out there. Plus she got very articulated performances and a huge stage presence: even if she stands still without making a move she looks monumental. Obvsly music taste is something completely different. I don't even like her albums that much, I don't even listen to all her stuff, I'm instead obsessed with her live performances. And I think she performs at her best when she covers other artists.

Have u ever seen her Stevie Wonder tribute? Watch it and you'll completely get my point. She's the only human being alive (among the famous ones obviously, cause there are several super talented yet poor and unknown people in the world) who could deliver that performance. 

the thing with beyonce is that she often uses pre-recorded vocals on her performances. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

YeehawKylie

Sad that she can't just own her own work and artistry. She's not Beyoncé so why compare? I get why petty fans and critics compare, but why as an artist do that? It's a little pathetic...:madge:

angelduuh

Well obvs she's not but I don't like tha fact that she puts herself under Beyoncé. Beyoncé is not better than anybody...

sipthistea
3 hours ago, Slayonce said:

Delusional.

I feel like it's a way for white people to say sorry and they want to show that they're not racist without saying much. 

너와의 어색한 침묵이 차라리 좋아

The Fame Joanne

No Katy won't be Beyoncé

Bc Katy will continue to have hits:reductive:

Katy is arguably more successful than Bey. Why did she say this? 

10 hours ago, NCgaga said:

LOL. Just because you are labeling yourself "fact", doesn't make it fact. Beyonce has decent technique, but is in no way the best technique out there. In fact, Beyoncé uses bad technique sometimes- in "Halo" during the bridge, her technique is horrible. She has decent range, decent technique, and is a good dancer. This doesn't make her the best at everything. This is why people get so annoyed with the beehive. You put her on this level, that she just isn't.  If Gaga stepped up her choreography, then she would be better than Beyoncé. Gaga's voice is more versatile, has better tone, and more distinct color- and Gaga has good technique. Jesse J, Jennifer Hudson, Ariana Grande all have comparable or better technique. And all three of those have a broader range. As far as voice goes, Adele is the best ot there's hands down. Decent technique and unmatchable color and tone. So let's stop putting Beyoncé on this pedestal. The only reason these girls like Adele and Katy have said anything is because they are afraid of a backlash. When they themselves are great in their own way. It's really unfortunate, they feel they must apologize for their success. Madonna, Britney, Janet j, Ciara, Paula Abdul, Aaliyah have all used superior choreography to Beyonce's. SHE IS NOT TH BEST OUT THERE, but she is great, just like others.

Do you guys take singing lessons?

I guess the obvious answer is NO. Someone who says she has a DECENT technique while Gaga has a good one simply knows NOTHING about singing. 

You guys don't even know what resosance, vibrato, tessitura and stuff like these are. What are we even talking about? 

Archived