Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
opinion

Revisiting Perfect Illusion


bitchimtrying

Featured Posts

HEARTHUNTER

Gaga and Kevin Parker did such an amazing song into blending so many styles into one :

Rock - Psychedelic Pop - Disco

This song is a song that wasn't created to be listened but to be experienced live and this is why it's so amazing and that it's one of Gaga's strongest masterpieces :giveup:

I wish the GP could give it a second chance, it's such an essential song to her discography :giveup:

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagzus

it's honestly perfect (:lolga:) to me tbh.

The 80s pop-rock influence, the disco-funk influence, the key change, the stevie nicks style backing vocals, E V E R Y T H I N G :giveup: 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I couldn't agree more. I'm already bald just imagining what it's gonna sound like in person at the JoannaRaveBall :giveup:

I feel a lot of people that know exactly who they are 👀🏳️‍🌈❓
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...