đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Original Joanne Leaks

Princess Stache

Featured Posts

gagzus
4 minutes ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

omg, no one is saying she had a full album ready. But she clearly had substantial work/effort on an entirely different set of songs, which she clearly worked on for a full year + before even starting her work with Mark. You're the one who is now twisting the facts.

she started working with mark after the met gala in 2015 that was already confirmed but their schedules made big conflicts so they couldn't work together for a while again but you tried I guess. And I'm not twisting facts i'm telling you what we already had confirmed from multiple sources including mindtrappa and that was SHE HAD NO IDEA WHERE HER NEW DIRECTION WAS GOING UNTILL AFTER THE GRAMMYS IN 2016 AND SHE DIDN'T MAKE SUBSTANTIAL PROGRESS UNTIL LATE SPRING/EARLY SUMMER OF 2016.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TropicOfCANCER

Also, i would change the thread title. The song "joanne" didn't even come about until she started working with Mark, so the work she did up until working with mark wouldn't have been "the original Joanne" because Joanne wasn't  a thing yet. :p

TropicOfCANCER
1 minute ago, gagzus said:

she started working with mark after the met gala in 2015 that was already confirmed but their schedules made big conflicts so they couldn't work together for a while again but you tried I guess. And I'm not twisting facts i'm telling you what we already had confirmed from multiple sources including mindtrappa and that was SHE HAD NO IDEA WHERE HER NEW DIRECTION WAS GOING UNTILL AFTER THE GRAMMYS IN 2016 AND SHE DIDN'T MAKE SUBSTANTIAL PROGRESS UNTIL LATE SPRING/EARLY SUMMER OF 2016.

Yawn.

I'll trust redone, elton and dianne, over mindtrappa or whoever.

gagzus
Just now, TropicOfCANCER said:

Yawn.

I'll trust redone, elton and dianne, over mindtrappa or whoever.

Considering mindtrappa is literally a member of her team and has contacts to her inner circle...

but you do you boo

Drin Lon
34 minutes ago, Princess Stache said:
30 minutes ago, Mert said:

Leak1 and the first leak are the same song, it sounds so f-ing good :giveup:

It doesn't sound like a dance song though, more like a mid-tempo/power ballad. 

TropicOfCANCER

Considering mindtrappa is literally a member of her team and has contacts to her inner circle...

but you do you boo

Keep fuming in the face of undeniable facts, boo.

gagzus
Just now, TropicOfCANCER said:

Keep fuming in the face of undeniable facts, boo.

i'm not fuming nor am i the one deluding myself into believing gaga has the time to scrap multiple albums like her label would even LET her. But carry on considering you seemingly know absolutely nothing

TropicOfCANCER

i'm not fuming nor am i the one deluding myself into believing gaga has the time to scrap multiple albums like her label would even LET her. But carry on considering you seemingly know absolutely nothing

I know what i know based on what collaborators of the original album told me. You know based on some...forum "source?"

Cool.

Princess Stache
33 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I'm curious to know how far they got into development before Joanne became a thing :huh:

I doubt they'd have a full album ready to go only to scrap it...though knowing Gaga, I wouldn't be surprised :green: I'd love to hear some early concepts and scrapped songs too :nick:

RedOne said they were close to done with the album when they were working together.  They had a lead single picked and they had like 6-8 songs together.  What happened to all that Elton John said about the album?  That it's reminiscent of TF/TFM?

retroglamx

I pray everyday that Little Monsters will one day come to terms with the real and only LG5 AKA Joanne.

image.gif

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Princess Stache
1 minute ago, retroglamx said:

I pray everyday that Little Monsters will one day come to terms with the real and only LG5 AKA Joanne.

image.gif

Girl i'm not one of the people who hate Joanne so don't mistake me for a fake fan.  I'm just allowed to be curious, since a large part of the album was already done.

gagzus
7 minutes ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

I know what i know based on what collaborators of the original album told me. You know based on some...forum "source?"

Cool.

i know based on a member of her team and ACTUAL connections :rip: y'all know from interviews and statements taken from times when she didn't have the time to even get back in touch with whom she wanted to work with due to side projects and not making her mind up. i can easily clear up based on everything I know and tell you with 100% knowledge there was no concept, finished tracks or ideas before 2016. Period. 

The only songs she had wrote before 2016 were DIC and JW. That was it.

EDIT: The first song she had wrote from the album pre-album creation was also Angel Down so add that to the list too.

14 minutes ago, gagzus said:

My thought is - Gaga never worked with Mark Ronson before like for a whole body of work... UNTIL he wins 'Producer of the Year' and several Grammy Awards, suddenly some weeks later - Gaga goes on to work with him on a whole Album and even mentions that A-YO was supposed to be written as a Hit. I feel like Gaga CLEARLY tried to make a hit record with this one. Very sneaky. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

gagzus
5 minutes ago, Melt Away said:

My thought is - Gaga never worked with Mark Ronson before like for a whole body of work... UNTIL he wins 'Producer of the Year' and several Grammy Awards, suddenly some weeks later - Gaga goes on to work with him on a whole Album and even mentions that A-YO was supposed to be written as a Hit. I feel like Gaga CLEARLY tried to make a hit record with this one. Very sneaky. 

Gaga didn't necessarily set out to make a hit record or anything but Mark distilled it into her (you can even see him trying to distill it into her during the A-Yo Making of video on YT.) Because Mark likes creating successful records and has a history of doing so. Because the more hits he makes, the more chance he has of being hired to produce on big records and earn big money.

EDIT: Also, Gaga first asked mark to work with her in 2009 and he told her to hop on Chillin' that he was making with Wale. She asked him again for Joanne at the MET gala in 2015 and he finally said he had time.

Just now, gagzus said:

Gaga didn't necessarily set out to make a hit record or anything but Mark distilled it into her (you can even see him trying to distill it into her during the A-Yo Making of video on YT.) Because Mark likes creating successful records and has a history of doing so. Because the more hits he makes, the more chance he has of being hired to produce on big record and earn big money.

True! I hope she doesn't work with him again though - even compared to ARTPOP, Joanne just seems so ...meh for me.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Archived