💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What happens to tour stages when their tours are over?! So curious tbh ...

Savage

Featured Posts

VOLANTIS
6 hours ago, He8MyHeart said:

She stores them in a chamber in pristine condition just like her Michael Jackson outfits.

Temperature controlled. Imagine her bills. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

androiduser

the base of the stage are always just pieces that can be assembled in different shapes, so most parts of the stage can be used again for another tour, even by another artist. The props on the stage are usually made from lightweight materials so they can easily be moved around and are probably stored somewhere, or recycled for something else.

ItsAnthonyz
6 hours ago, Nicole said:

She did say she still had the BTWB castle, it's probably dissembled and stored away in a warehouse or archive. I'd love to see it again one day, it was really beautiful. TMB and artRave had relatively small stages so I'd imagine they might have been recycled or perhaps she does have it stored somewhere as well.  

#artrave stage wasnt small omg... in fact , it was her largest stage 

follow your dreams <3

5 hours ago, PartySick said:

The artRAVE stage could just be deflated and in a box in her closet or something

The runways though...idk 

I'm sure every artist has a specific warehouse/set of warehouses that they store what they can in. Outfits, props, stages, etc.

I CACKLED OMGGGGG

8 hours ago, ItsAnthonyz said:

#artrave stage wasnt small omg... in fact , it was her largest stage 

It might be big, but it was able to be deflated - thus not taking up as much room as BTWB castle which is essentially like at least 3 large pieces of props. 

Yes she said about having the BTWB castle but like... it was actually 3 (or 5 stages???) runnin' across the globe so they could do every tour. + the fact the castle was different for Arenas and Stadiums... Not sure if she keeps all of them n

The "base" of the stage I'm pretty sure they all re-use with other artists... backdrops\screens too I guess. Props like the Angler Fish, etc... I think these are in storage somewhere.

Sound funny and made me think of her costumes that are in exposition all over the globe like the living dress and the Paparazzi VMA 09 costume

Archived