Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Joanne songs Gaga shouldn't perform on tour

MonsterBall13

Featured Posts

Psychedelic

She will do all of them, the only one I can think of, she could pay dust to is "Just Another Day"... Hey Girl might not be perfomed in all dates unless she sngs Florence's verses!

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chiunzhan
7 hours ago, Killa said:

tbh i wouldn't mind, like she could ditch it for Alejandro with a revamped instrumental, or a mashup where she simply doesnt sing DIC, it's so boring

You really understand my point!!! 

8 hours ago, swooning said:

I mean, she didn't perform "I Like It Rough", "Summerboy", "Disco Heaven", or "Again, Again" during The Fame Ball... way to be presumptuous much?

I also really hope she doesn't play Hey Girl or Sinner's Prayer. Both of those songs are bleugh.

I kind of hate to point this out, but Gaga seemed to throw Disco heaven, Again, Again, and Retro Dance Freak on as afterthoughts. There was no actual reason to perform them as they were never meant to be on The Fame in the first place. Not to mention, it's really the American version of the Fame everything is based upon.

I have a feeling Summerboy is similar, and she did perform it once, as Stefani at the Lollapalooza, so it's kind of like the rest of her Rob Fusari works.

As for I Like It Rough, it difficult to understand why she didn't perform it. However, besides having a theme about rough sex, it can come off about being about self-harm. So she may have never wanted to perform it because of that.

CatelynnMarie

Just Another Day and Angel Down. Love them, but I wouldn't be disheartened if those weren't performed. AD I have a feeling will definitely be performed though 

RochestrMonstr

In the past, when Lady Gaga has cut album tracks from that album tour, it's been from a longer track listing. ARTPOP had 15 tracks, and at the show I went to (Buffalo), she cut more than most other shows, but still played 12/15 in at least some way. 

The only Joanne song that has any reason to be cut would be Hey Girl, since 50 percent of the lyrics are sung by Florence, who obviously won't be there. 

As if she's going to skip Come to Mama though....lol that's funny. 

I mean it's the "JOANNE World Tour" so she should perform every song and then that leaves 10 more spots in her set bc she does 23-26 songs on each tour.

9 hours ago, WildAmerican said:

She'll perform the whole album cause it's the "Joanne World Tour". That's usually how things like this go if you weren't aware. 

Read this bitch:trollga:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

JustAnotherDay

She should perform every song because every song is immaculate and deserves a performance.

was NickARTPOP

I want to see every song from Joanne performed live because hello! It's the Joanne World Tour BUT if one had to be left out then I wouldn't be upset if she skipped Hey Girl 

Bette Davis

Just Another Day and Angel Down can stay at home in Malibu with Asia and her dog sitter.

7FD5C7B01F864B23D730D3482BC5CF03.gif

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

I will be pretty sad if the whole album isn't in the setlist. She just let her 2008-2011 music shine at the Superbowl so it would be strange to not let the entirety of Joanne get its spotlight on the tour.

I know a few of the big hits like Bad Romance, Poker Face, Paparazzi, etc are always necessary but I actually hope we get to hear songs like Teeth, Dance In The Dark and Marry The Night again... and maybe a jazz standard + rock cover. 

Basically I want her to do everything.  :giveup:

Rodrigo Abel
11 hours ago, ManilaMonster said:

The Work tapes

why are u guys so obsessed with 'em work tapes :grr:

i personally love both angel down and million reasons' tapes - they sound organic and raw to me. they're not just "demos" - it's Gaga figuring out where does she wanna go with the songs 

haven't yall heard taylor's voice memos? 

boneknuckleskin
11 hours ago, kevindjibouti said:

I wouldn't care at all if she didn't perform Diamond Heart.

:awkney: and Diamond Heart is going to be the opener

gurl-bye.gif

Archived