opinion

Joanne songs Gaga shouldn't perform on tour

MonsterBall13

Featured Posts

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Born To Slay said:

Some songs from those albums were left out for much of the tours tho. 

The BTWB didn't have The Queen until very late in the tour. The Artrave didn't include Dope for much of the tour. Fashion was dropped like halfway thru the NA leg. MJH was ditched halfway thru the tour. 

Its not unreasonable to think she might not include a few of the songs.

did she bring MJH back or something cuz i went to the manchester and sheffield shows that were pretty much the end of the tour and she played it both times i went

Born To Slay
5 minutes ago, Bronte said:

did she bring MJH back or something cuz i went to the manchester and sheffield shows that were pretty much the end of the tour and she played it both times i went

Yeah, fan backlash led her to bring it back. I remember the videos of fans yelling together during interludes "MARY JANE HOLAND". She did bring it back after a while.

Sorcerer

People saying Come To Mama should not be performed.

This performance was epic.

All songs must be performed except the mixtapes.

YoungHuyzy

Gaga's coming to Texas in December so I'm hoping she performs Come to Mama in time for Christmas :excited2: 

I'd die if she performed Christmas tree though :toofunny: 

BadMetalRomance
5 hours ago, kevindjibouti said:

I wouldn't care at all if she didn't perform Diamond Heart.

I can't believe this post exists :what: diamond heart WILL go off when it's performed. It's literally the perfect tour song. 

I will laugh hard of all those DIC fans (which I am too) saying that they don't need Hey Girl, Sinner's Prayer or CTM on the tour when things will go the way that Gaga won't perform DIC even for one time during the whole JWT :ladyhaha:

GhxTUD.gif

So you better learn Sinner's Prayer chorus before it hits you as the 3rd single from Joanne :ladyhaha:

tumblr_oersf54BkQ1rv6sroo1_500.gif

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Sylvanas

Honestly I hope that Gaga never performs DIC live and that it just becomes an interlude at the JWT, while she changes costumes between her performances of Just Another Day (acoustic) and Come to Mama (her encore). 

ErbChU.gif

"Who are we, if not slaves to this torment?"

the worktapes obviously ,she can't perform two versions of the same song ,if its one dance and one acoustic version of a song its ok,but two acoustic versions of the same song is pointless.Also i wouldn't be bothered if she would use Hey Girl and Grigio Girls only as interludes 

Sandrology

I wanna hear all of the Joanne-Songs, even if we have to skip some classics from AP, BTW, TFM, TF

She's proud of this Album why shouldn't she sing each song? One Monster hates a song, another one wanted to hear live. No one will be upset, if she delivers all.  

freebit

WTF

I don't understand how anyone can watch the Nashville or LA Dive Bar Tour and not want these Joanne songs performed. For example, I didn't care for Come to Mama when I first heard it, but when she performed it like the long lost lead singer of a 1960s girl group, the whole song transformed and slayed the **** out of me. 

Also, if you guys sat through Venus, Bad Kids, or Jewels N' Drugs live, you can sit and watch the queen perform these much more strongly written songs.

Lextyr97

I'm so disgusted by this thread. Diamond Heart will slay.

Come to Mama is amazing live.

Hey Girl is perfection, I DO NOT GIVE A **** WHAT YA'LL SAY.

Angel Down also sounds absolutely stunning live.

Just Another Day sounded so ****ing good at the dive bar.

SINNERS PRAYER SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYED.

I can live without Grigio Girls though if I had to choose. Sonja being there is what made the live version so touching. 

Lextyr97
1 hour ago, Beto said:

Perfect Illusion. Unless it's the power ballad version... I love that one.

Also AY-O :saladga: It's just awful and it has no relevant meaning and any song from The Fame would be a better pick. Angel Down is such a downer but she'll probably perform it in at least a few dates.

BYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Go watch every Dive Bar performance now and skip to the encore of each (Perfect Illusion). Perfect Illusion is one of Gaga's BEST sounding live songs. I can't believe this omg

Archived