Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
my experience

Viagogo - scam, don't buy there!

Jaume

Featured Posts

StuckInMyMind

That's where me and my boyfriend bought ours from, we had so much trouble getting them. I was using my phone for the TicketMaster app and my boyfriend was on his laptop and the tickets went on sale about 3 minutes before they were supposed to and sold out straight away, so we had no choice but to purchase them elsewhere, and that was a struggle too

That's not a scam. Scandalous overpriced taxes from them, YES, but not a scam. You see the total price BEFORE paying. If you didn't, I'm sorry but that's on you. Already used the site several times, and the total with taxes is ALWAYS displayed before paying.

pink sushi
On 2/21/2017 at 2:32 PM, MonsterJames333 said:

I think if companies are reselling tickets at marked up prices, it's absurd for them to add any extra fees like Ticketmaster does.   Tax is one thing. The other fees are what's insane. 

The extra fees on StubHub are WORSE than Ticketmaster :grr:

Delete this thread or at least change the title. They are not scammers, they are real reselling company. Yes, they are way too overpriced, but sometimes they are the only way to buy a ticket to a specific show. And they show you the updated price (with VAT, taxes, shipping fee etc.) before you process to the final payment, you probably just didn't pay enough attention (I bought the tickets few weeks ago so I remember).

BULATIO
30 minutes ago, Necca said:

Delete this thread or at least change the title. They are not scammers, they are real reselling company. Yes, they are way too overpriced, but sometimes they are the only way to buy a ticket to a specific show. And they show you the updated price (with VAT, taxes, shipping fee etc.) before you process to the final payment, you probably just didn't pay enough attention (I bought the tickets few weeks ago so I remember).

SCAM :madge: 

It tells you before the final checkout how much the tickets cost with booking fees etc, you obviously just haven't looked properly before paying. 

panosmonster
4 hours ago, Necca said:

i have a question for you. did you get your e ticket after the payment?

Gaga Monster

It isn't a scam. All ticket reseller companies charge a fee, that is how they make money. 

GGD Presidential Elections

22 hours ago, MONSTERBABY said:

SCAM :madge: 

?

18 hours ago, panosmonster said:

i have a question for you. did you get your e ticket after the payment?

No, the physical ticket will be delivered to my home.

panosmonster
30 minutes ago, Necca said:

?

No, the physical ticket will be delivered to my home.

oh ok. some dates have e-tickets that's why i asked. 

3 hours ago, panosmonster said:

oh ok. some dates have e-tickets that's why i asked. 

This one is for the Zurich, and most of the European dates  still have "classic" tickets, not like the American.

panosmonster
27 minutes ago, Necca said:

This one is for the Zurich, and most of the European dates  still have "classic" tickets, not like the American.

ok <3 thanks for the info.

Jaume
On Saturday, February 25, 2017 at 10:34 PM, jxckk said:

It tells you before the final checkout how much the tickets cost with booking fees etc, you obviously just haven't looked properly before paying. 

Not true, it didn't say anything at all about the charges added, I'm not lying.

Archived