💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
my experience

Viagogo - scam, don't buy there!

Jaume

Featured Posts

Hi everyone!

I just want to share my experience with you guys.

As you may know tickets for Gaga's concert in Barcelona sold out in minutes and I couldn't get one. I went to see her last 3 big tours and I was disappointed 

I was looking for tickets and I saw that site viagogo.com and I saw they had plenty of tickets. They were quite expensive but not as expensive as other sites.

I bought 2 tickets for 130€ each. When I got the final check out, it wasn't 260€, it was 380€!!!!

Once you have paid, they show you the abusive charges they added without warning   you before.  

Be careful! 

Delusional

Tax maybe?

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

JustifyMyLove
26 minutes ago, Jaume said:

Hi everyone!

I just want to share my experience with you guys.

As you may know tickets for Gaga's concert in Barcelona sold out in minutes and I couldn't get one. I went to see her last 3 big tours and I was disappointed 

I was looking for tickets and I saw that site viagogo.com and I saw they had plenty of tickets. They were quite expensive but not as expensive as other sites.

I bought 2 tickets for 130€ each. When I got the final check out, it wasn't 260€, it was 380€!!!!

Once you have paid, they show you the abusive charges they added without warning   you before.  

Be careful! 

Yeah I've read they don't show the final price until you actually pay, If I can get them soon and I have to get them from viagogo im gonna feel very very pressed tbh

Julia Volkova #1 stan

drinkmytears

Its not a scam. A scam would be if they charged you that and never sold you the tickets, or gave you different seats than what you paid for.

They warn you what the actual price is, you have the opportunity to exit out and look elsewhere. Its not like they charge without telling you.

AndrewGr
7 minutes ago, drinkmytears said:

Its not a scam. A scam would be if they charged you that and never sold you the tickets, or gave you different seats than what you paid for.

They warn you what the actual price is, you have the opportunity to exit out and look elsewhere. Its not like they charge without telling you.

But that's what the OP said :oprah: That they charged him more and they telled him afterwards.

drinkmytears
11 minutes ago, AndrewGr said:

But that's what the OP said :oprah: That they charged him more and they telled him afterwards.

Well, I think they're wrong. I've bought on Viagogo many times and they show the price when you go to check out.

August Blue
27 minutes ago, drinkmytears said:

Well, I think they're wrong. I've bought on Viagogo many times and they show the price when you go to check out.

Ok but u didnt try this time. So u dont actually know and cant assume the OP is wrong

drinkmytears
6 minutes ago, August Blue said:

Ok but u didnt try this time. So u dont actually know and cant assume the OP is wrong

There's just no way Viagogo charged more than what the advertised, they're a big company. On the checkout page it always shows the fees. 

August Blue
1 minute ago, drinkmytears said:

There's just no way Viagogo charged more than what the advertised, they're a big company. On the checkout page it always shows the fees. 

They are scalpers. Buying tickets and reselling them for a much higher price.  

So I choose not to trust them :sure:

drinkmytears
16 minutes ago, August Blue said:

They are scalpers. Buying tickets and reselling them for a much higher price.  

So I choose not to trust them :sure:

A lot of the tickets are actually given to them by the promoters. 

There's an interesting documentary on them somewhere on YouTube I'll look.

But they aren't "scamming" by raising the price. There's nothing not to trust, you're still getting a ticket. You're just paying more.

They do seem to have changed this a bit in that they don't show you the whole price until you have gone through a few steps, before logging in to go through the check-out process it shows (using 2x £105 tickets as an example) £210 with "+ booking" in small grey text that is kind of easy to miss. It then lumps on another £75 in fees. They do show it but it is kind of deceitful the way they do it, not to mention all the (probably fake) pop-ups telling you how many people are in the queue to buy these particular tickets / how many tickets "just sold in the last few minutes" that are clearly trying to pressure you into completing the purchase.

That J

I think if companies are reselling tickets at marked up prices, it's absurd for them to add any extra fees like Ticketmaster does.   Tax is one thing. The other fees are what's insane. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

3 hours ago, August Blue said:

I would never buy from scalpers tbh :neyde: even if itd cost me not to go on the tour :neyde: 

Literally this. They can go choke on their dicks, not giving them my money.

Archived