4 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:
  Hide contents

6 hours ago 

7QBJke8.gif

i like it and ship's verse is actually really good

these aren't the real views

Bloody hooker

It's actually really good! I love it! :excited2:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

3 hours ago, funkyhaus said:

It's actually a great video, better than Perfect Illusion and Million Reasons anyways imo but as usual some monsters have to trash it coz it's Katy :nails:

Finally some truth, this is why I barely come to this site. This site is full of negative and hateful people. If the artist isn't Gaga, then they'll basically get dragged. This isn't even coming from a Katy Stan.

flopheart

I would love if Gaga did some videos as this one, loving the retro 70s futuristic style and critic.

For everyone who's laughing about the views, don't worry, it will have 5x views more than MR and JW in a week

Redstreak

The worst part about this video is the supposed thematic content. It supposedly derides consumer culture and our willingness to be swept up in it and be kept blind from actual pressing issues. But Katy Perry of all people has embodied this very consumer culture literally her entire career. She is not the person to be making these statements and her attempt was shallow at best.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Whispering

I like some of the visuals references in the video, but wish she would have pushed it more...made the political references more troubling. It's still a cute Katy video...I wish she would have surprised me with a bolder statement. 

1 hour ago, Leonardo Fox said:

She looks like Madonna there

Then sorry. Madonna looks real good in that last frame.:queenga:

Spoiler

I meant more so the expression on her face, but i can see why you'd think that too. 

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

I wasn't expecting nothing, but damn the video is amazing, pretty deep and dark, it remembers me to books like 1984, i like it, the third best new video i've seen this month ( behind JW and Love by Lana).

Crystalline

Better than anything Gaga's done since Born This Way :golfclap: The Little Monsters can stay seething as the song climbs the Hot 100 and doesn't leave the top 10 after just one week.

Archived