💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Austrian monsters // info on Vienna?

Miky

Featured Posts

Hey, Austrian monsters! Do you have any information about whether or not there is a possibility of getting a JWT date in Vienna? If not, is it possible for you to ask the company providing Gaga's tours in Austria? :) Thanks!

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

Modern Ecstacy

I swear to god. For the first time in my life, I have the opportunity to go see her in concert 'cause I'm currently close to Vienna but suddenly bitch decides not to come there.

itsdominik

I asked the Venue and they said there are no plans as of now, but they would welcome her with open arms if she came to Vienna. I also asked Livenation Germany-Switzerland-Austria and they told me that there aren't any plans for a show in Vienna as well

16 minutes ago, austriamonster said:

I asked the Venue and they said there are no plans as of now, but they would welcome her with open arms if she came to Vienna. I also asked Livenation Germany-Switzerland-Austria and they told me that there aren't any plans for a show in Vienna as well

I asked them too

Got the same answer :/

And btw its not only for austrian monsters its for all east europian monsters cuz its the nearest city for us here cuz ofc she wont come here! 

super ultra
23 hours ago, Modern Ecstacy said:

I swear to god. For the first time in my life, I have the opportunity to go see her in concert 'cause I'm currently close to Vienna but suddenly bitch decides not to come there.

Literally it's the same with me :saladga: I was 100% sure she would go to Vienna again, like she does on every tour but karma hates me so much :sharon:

Modern Ecstacy
1 minute ago, super ultra said:

Literally it's the same with me :saladga: I was 100% sure she would go to Vienna again, like she does on every tour but karma hates me so much :sharon:

You from Hungary???

2 hours ago, austriamonster said:

Thanks for the info! Let's hope something happens and they add a date :( It's always been sold out in Vienna, right? 

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

super ultra
2 hours ago, Modern Ecstacy said:

You from Hungary???

Yes 

She was here for the first (and probably the last) time in 2010 :lana:

Modern Ecstacy
Just now, super ultra said:

Yes 

She was here for the first (and probably the last) time in 2010 :lana:

Yeah I know! Too bad she never came back again and the last hope of seeing her in Vienna is gone too  now  =/

super ultra
3 hours ago, Modern Ecstacy said:

Yeah I know! Too bad she never came back again and the last hope of seeing her in Vienna is gone too  now  =/

I don't understand why she won't visit Central or Eastern Europe - she always tops the charts here and a lot of people are interested in seeing her live. 

Archived