💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is ticketmaster glitched?

Ares

Featured Posts

nathanrc28
16 minutes ago, Ares said:

I'm trying to buy tickets to the show, I didn't do the presale because I'm a flop and didn't know what to do.. :toofunny:

But now I'm trying to buy tickets, and have been since 10:00 est exactly when the sale started and it stated every seat except a few premium ones were gone and the rest were resale... Where'd the rest of the tickets go? I can't imagine that they all have sold out within seconds :giveup:

Is this a ticket master problem or is it just that I was way to late, or am I missing a time when the actual seats go on sale? Sorry I'm asking so many questions, it's just I've been wanting to see her in ages and it seems like that may not happen now so I'm panicking :gum:

gurl go on the ticketmaster app on your phone. thats where is got tickets this morning. i had to keep refreashing the app but i finally got offered ga tickets. they are credit card entry only tickets fyi. that means ou have

to bring the credit card you purchase tix with you to the venue and also show a photo id to gain entry onto the ga floor of the arena. yay good luck girl. there are difinantly still ga tix available for louisville and atlanta because the tm phone app just pulled up ga floor tix when i searched. the ticketmaster website is glitched and shitty it never works when its a high traffic high demand concert for sale. the app is defianntly the only way to go.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nathanrc28
17 minutes ago, AM98GJ said:

Stories like this make me so grateful I somehow got tickets dropped from heaven 30 minutes after they went on sale :toofunny:

SAME

19 minutes ago, nathanrc28 said:

gurl go on the ticketmaster app on your phone. thats where is got tickets this morning. i had to keep refreashing the app but i finally got offered ga tickets. they are credit card entry only tickets fyi. that means ou have

to bring the credit card you purchase tix with you to the venue and also show a photo id to gain entry onto the ga floor of the arena. yay good luck girl. there are difinantly still ga tix available for louisville and atlanta because the tm phone app just pulled up ga floor tix when i searched. the ticketmaster website is glitched and shitty it never works when its a high traffic high demand concert for sale. the app is defianntly the only way to go.

Good to know for next time. I caved and bought a VIP seat :giveup: I've learned my lesson the pre sale is a must! 

CommonWhiteGirl

Yeah. There isn't anything left on Ticketmaster so don't even bother with it. They don't even show all the resale tickets that are worth buying either. :grr: My suggestion would be to buy tickets on Stubhub. I got GA for only $300 including taxes and fees. And that was also at like 10:30. 

pink sushi
20 minutes ago, Colemonster86 said:

Yeah. There isn't anything left on Ticketmaster so don't even bother with it. They don't even show all the resale tickets that are worth buying either.  My suggestion would be to buy tickets on Stubhub. I got GA for only $300 including taxes and fees. And that was also at like 10:30. 

"Only $300" :rip::rip::rip: 

this is crazy, I couldn't find one general admission seat, I looked in the presales, I logged on at 10 am, they're just playing us with TM.

djBuffoon
3 hours ago, pink sushi said:

"Only $300" :rip::rip::rip: 

LMAO. In this case, for the date in my area at least, that's not bad. Ground level seats, at face value, were $400, so paying $345 for a front row/upper level ticket was a damn good deal.

pink sushi
3 minutes ago, djBuffoon said:

LMAO. In this case, for the date in my area at least, that's not bad. Ground level seats, at face value, were $400, so paying $345 for a front row/upper level ticket was a damn good deal.

For the majority of shows, GA tickets were around $100 face value. So this person paid TRIPLE the price. :eww:

djBuffoon
1 minute ago, pink sushi said:

For the majority of shows, GA tickets were around $100 face value. So this person paid TRIPLE the price. :eww:

Oh I see what you mean. Yikes.

RAYA.core

the struggle has been real today. 

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

RAYA.core
Just now, YoungHuyzy said:

I had such high hopes this morning. :giveup: 

ME TOO! I was slapped in the face boy was it a perfect illusion 

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

Archived