💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Happy Birthday Rihanna!

Saint Hollywood

Featured Posts

Saint Hollywood

landscape-1434488357-hbz-rihanna-tattoo-index-bfa.jpg

The best selling artist of the digital era turns 29 today! With FOURTEEN #1 songs on the Billboard Hot 100, eight Grammys, and being the FIRST AND ONLY artist so far to cross 100 million song certifications (RIAA), Rihanna has shown why she is a relevant figure in pop culture. Happy birthday, Rihanna! :firega:

Comment down below what you think of her and what's she's achieved in her 12-year career! :lolly:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Antonio

happy birthday queen

SW20sJF.gif?dateline=1486765442

now give us the Love On The Brain video

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

VOLANTIS

She's queen. Love how she gives zero f***s

JpZXzi9.jpg

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Love her! She's so young and already achieved so much!

It would be amazing if she would celebrate her birthday by releasing LOTB video for us :hor:

giphy.gif

ApplauseftAdele

Tbh I used to think of her as Meh.... another pop girl. But then ANTI happened and for some reason it really captured my interest and I became a Rihanna Stan but only for eras from 2015-onwards, the rest of her discography is still generic pop to me :poot:

but the dark artistic soulful ANTI.... and Rihanna herself with her don't give a **** attitude and island beauty and golden voice... how could you not stan her :giveup:

happy birthday Riri:rockstar:

The Fame Joanne

Second biggest female popstar of all time, right behind Madonna tbh. Beyhive can suck her pu$$y

Archived