If this will eventually leak, Y'all expectations will be so high :madge:

Stop theĀ teasing, start the music aka leak it Ā :gaysia:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shoful
6 minutes ago, YSL said:

I need this to leak so bad. It's my most anticipated unreleased song from her :giveup:Ā 

Mines def Onion Girl. GagaxZedd is life! Plus the name is so ****ing strange I cant even imagine how it sounds haha

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

4 minutes ago, shoful said:

Mines def Onion Girl. GagaxZedd is life! Plus the name is so ****ing strange I cant even imagine how it sounds haha

I just need all of themĀ :diane:

shoful
Just now, YSL said:

I just need all of themĀ :diane:

Same I remember hearing the interviews of her mentioning Act 2 and I wanted to scream with joy because ARTPOP is my fav album!!! But then we never got them and my heart almost shatteredĀ :toofunny:

Helxig
38 minutes ago, shoful said:

Definitely think that song would beĀ about how onions have layers, and peeling them back makes you cry, just like her.

I was always concerned about Shrek references :laughga:Ā 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

GagaMegaFan

Gaga release ARTPOP act 2 and give ARTPOP what it deserved. I know this is just a delusion bc im sure she acts like ARTPOP doesnt exists anymoreĀ :toofunny: we lucky she didn't erase ha artphop tatt

ew

Radio Ga Ga
1 hour ago, TimisaMonster said:

Oh My God! :giveup:Ā 

Lol remember it was revealed Gaga was debating between Brooklyn Nights and MJH...like :duck:

Ā 

Why can't she debate between Brooklyn Nights and JnD??? Or debate Princess Die and JnDĀ :giveup:

shoful
4 minutes ago, Radio Ga Ga said:

Why can't she debate between Brooklyn Nights and JnD??? Or debate Princess Die and JnDĀ 

Why couldn't she just release a second album with all these like she promisedĀ :awkney:

TimisaMonster
4 minutes ago, Radio Ga Ga said:

Why can't she debate between Brooklyn Nights and JnD??? Or debate Princess Die and JnDĀ :giveup:

Plus, she said she had over 100 songs for ARTPOP and it's a 14 song album....that's tough, but I think most of those would've been better than JND... :smh:Ā What a waste of space...sorry not sorry. Instrumental is a bop, but lyrics...yikes

Stream my new single, šŸ’œ"Heartbeat"šŸ’œ, on Spotify!

Archived