💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Upcoming Song ideas for Gaga

Smother Em Eh

Featured Posts

Smother Em Eh

I would love for Gaga to create more songs inspired by life events like she did in "Angel Down". I would also love for her to sing about spirituality too! Does anyone else agree and/or have any ideas for upcoming songs and possibly a random single? 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

FrankGutz

i've been waiting SpiritualGa for a long time, she needs to work with Orbit and make ha Ray Of Light :legend:  

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

CyanLights

I like the concept of Angel Down but not the actual sound of it. I don't think I ever listened to Angel Down fully besides my first album listen

Stvrboy
17 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

I like the concept of Angel Down but not the actual sound of it. I don't think I ever listened to Angel Down fully besides my first album listen

wnIaRyJ.gif?noredirect

Yo GagaGaga
19 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

is that possible

RKgqZat.gif

ElectricAlley
22 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

Well then listen again lol. How could you decide you don't like it when you've only listened once?

Yo GagaGaga

I'd like to just see a Dance song, like she could be featured on another Artists tracks and sing the third verse, or be featured on a song from a DJ. Or release a song from Joanne with a feature added onto it, like replacing the second verse with a rap.

I don't think we need another deep non album single like Til It Happens to You, bc she's already coming for the oscars with ASIB

KleinGa
28 minutes ago, Yo GagaGaga said:

I'd like to just see a Dance song, like she could be featured on another Artists tracks and sing the third verse, or be featured on a song from a DJ. Or release a song from Joanne with a feature added onto it, like replacing the second verse with a rap.

I don't think we need another deep non album single like Til It Happens to You, bc she's already coming for the oscars with ASIB

Joanne songs are so short, nothing can be replaced and it would work fine. 

1 hour ago, CyanLights said:

I don't like the official version, either. The work tape is better.

FlopSlurper
1 hour ago, CyanLights said:

sis wyd the last part of the song is one of Joanne's highlights 

TimisaMonster

Don't come for me, but Katy's song "Spiritual" is what I'd imagine an "enlightened spiritual Gaga" album to sound like... :giveup:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

TimisaMonster

I need EuphoriaGa to also get into the Complextro/Trance genre....this is actually what I was expecting ACT II to sound like...gaga_2sept13_pa_b_720x1080.jpg

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived