• Born This Way
    • Do What U Want
    • Other

Featured Posts

The Child
Just now, CustomGueseppi said:

Ignore her, she drinks

source.gif

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Notthebling
9 minutes ago, Magneto said:

the one with rehashed material for a commercial.

Flop fan but what ????

Dat - doo - deet - doe. Dat - doo - deet - doe, dat - doo - deet - doe. Baby let's get high, John Wayne

A Real Panda
1 minute ago, CrazyMonster said:

IKR! The black and white thing gave me BTW teas but in a bad way. The song did indeed deserved much more.

The song is literally energetic from start to finish and the video seemed very low budget or rushed, I dont hate it its just not what I was expecting from a song that has so much explosion. It just needed a real director.

I really loved the Applause video. It's one of my favorites. The whole aesthetic.

If she has to redo one I'll say Poker Face. Idk but it's not as timeless as the rest even tho the song is. 

Saint Hollywood
Just now, mikedu24 said:

I really loved the Applause video. It's one of my favorites. The whole aesthetic.

If she has to redo one I'll say Poker Face. Idk but it's not as timeless as the rest even tho the song is. 

oprah.gifoprah.gifoprah.gifoprah.gif

The Child
16 hours ago, ManilaMonster said:

The song is literally energetic from start to finish and the video seemed very low budget or rushed, I dont hate it its just not what I was expecting from a song that has so much explosion. It just needed a real director.

It was rushed, I think Gaga said that the label only gave her like 3 weeks to come up with a concept and to shoot it.

16 hours ago, mikedu24 said:

Q8R5g.gif

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Panchecco

MR of course and I'm not even joking 

I would also say TEOG because I would have loved to see the mermaid theme as well. I still love the original though.

The Child
Just now, Craig Barnes said:

Just Dance, Poker Face and Bad Romance for me. I wanna see them mordenised

WHAT? :what:

SlaeUrAnus
3 minutes ago, mikedu24 said:

tumblr_njlcwnPGxR1rt1sb2o2_540.gif 

In my messy era.

The Child
Just now, Panchecco said:

MR of course and I'm not even joking 

I would also say TEOG because I would have loved to see the mermaid theme as well. I still love the original though.

But the mermaid is literally in You And I.

Gracious Gaga
16 minutes ago, Magneto said:

The one where parts of the set/studio are visible or the one with rehashed material for a commercial.

Which one has accidentally visible set / studio 

♥ Kindness Police.

Archived