💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Times you've humiliated yourself b/c of Gaga

LetsGetHigh

Featured Posts

Lemonade

I visited one of my best friends at her uni. We were having drinks before going out and Bad Romance came on the playlist :giveup:, one of the guys in her flat started complaining and paused the song and said he hated her Super Bowl performance :sure:. I got into a full on argument with him in front of everyone and refused to speak to him or give him eye contact for the entire night :sweat:

I also joined a school club and the tutor asked us all to describe ourselves using words and I said "Lady Gaga" :toofunny:

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo cupcakke

I sustained a permanent scar on my wrist from jumping off my bed and hitting my hand against my ceiling fan fixture while listening and dancing to Government Hooker :flop:

My sister caught me dancing while listening to Gaga on my headphones :flop:

Anytime I hear a Gaga song, or some obscure fav like Björk, out in public, I gasp heavily and everyone around me, including friends and family, think I'm having a life threatening attack :flop:

My older brother once came into my room while I was listening to Gaga on my iPod then and he said the usual straight guy "that's gay" response :flop:

My old roommate walked in on me crying to Born This Way and ARTPOP, but I'm pretty when I cry so he could honestly seethe :gaycat:

Lol, and one time I was at this house party and Dancin in Circles came on and I was drunk af and I started singing out loud in front of my fans who asked me what the hell I was doing :air:

Irrelevant
7 hours ago, Letmelivemylife said:

-I named 3 of my gf's cats after gaga. There's Pokerface, Venus, and ARTPOP. 

Your ARTPOP could mean anything

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Irrelevant
4 hours ago, Rivington Rebel said:

I was listening to a talk at a really prestigious university (Oxford, UK) and the chorus of Government Hooker started playing on my phone. I've never been so embarrassed in my life. :wtfga:

:ladyhaha:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Letmelivemylife
4 minutes ago, redhoodieslime said:

Your ARTPOP could mean anything

Lol ARTPOP is the sweet cuddly cat. He's the one who comes running when he hears the front door open and he's just like "omg thank god you're home!!!! I'm starving!!!"

pokerface just hangs out on her cat tree that we bought and just kinda looks at me like "oh hey you're home. When you get a chance can you please put some food in my bowl".

venus is the asshole lol. Her whole philosophy on life is "feed me and go the **** away"

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Ooolong

Every time she does a big event I can't help but obsess over it on Snapchat and I always regret it the next day. :toofunny: 

The Unbannable Chanteuse

Lemonade
22 minutes ago, CowSiss said:

Lol, and one time I was at this house party and Dancin in Circles came on and I was drunk af and I started singing out loud in front of my fans who asked me what the hell I was doing

Your fans :firega:

xoxo cupcakke
1 minute ago, Lemonade said:

Your fans :firega:

That was supposed to be one of my friends, but fans works as well :firega:

Everyone there was intrigued by my nose and I felt so uncomfortable and I felt so exoticized because of it, but those are Twitter gays for you :firega:

Similar stories have been said but just last week in the middle of a communications class my phone (on full volume) started blasting "WHEN IIIII BOW DOOOWN TO PRAAAY) and then froze as I was trying to turn it off.

Free promo I guess, but I go to a predominately agricultural college in Oklahoma so... RIP me

ARTPOP is my favorite album don't come for my name

Pamelaisley

I went to artRave in NY with my brother and when Gaga was singing "Born This Way" at the piano, I started crying so my brother looks at me and goes, "Are you crying?" I hope he knows that when we see her again in September, I'm going to cry again :sis:

I always get kinda flustered when I try to talk about how much I love her and what she means to me :cryga: I remember one time, my other brother was in my room and I had a BTW poster over my bed so he says, "That's not a good picture of her. She isn't a good influence." So I put on my Gaga merch and I was crying and trying to explain why she was actually a good influence. 

the moon lights her way 🌖🦇

9 hours ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

1. I remember in year 10 in school (2009) when Bad Romance was released and my phone had the music player open in my pocket. I was in maths and all of a sudden the leaked (not official version) of BR started playing. I was so humiliated :wtfga:

I forgot about it until I read this, but I was visiting my mother in the hospital, and suddenly we heard "Just Dance" coming from somewhere, and I was sure it wasn't me, but it was. Somehow I'd brought it up on the phone on my pocket. Got the nurses involved and everything, trying to figure out the source. :blush:

LetsGetHigh
2 hours ago, WildAmerican said:

"Let me see your music on your phone" - friends

*gets to L* 

"oh wow 110 Lady Gaga songs huh?" - friends

:rip::rip::rip::rip::rip: 

GreekGod

So, it was 2015. I was working as venue manager at European Games in Baku, and we were attending the opening ceremony with my team. I was quite serious, demanding and bossy with them in my suits ands ties and all, and suddenly Gaga was announced..:sharon: 

Jumping in my seat, screaming "YAAAASS GAGAA YAAASS" mode on.

I don't exactly remember what happened. Once the song was finished I noticed my team was standing a bit far from me, as if they dont know me. :toofunny:

that was really the most embarrasing moment of my whole career :ladyhaha:

blackpink
2 hours ago, GreekGod said:

So, it was 2015. I was working as venue manager at European Games in Baku, and we were attending the opening ceremony with my team. I was quite serious, demanding and bossy with them in my suits ands ties and all, and suddenly Gaga was announced..:sharon: 

Jumping in my seat, screaming "YAAAASS GAGAA YAAASS" mode on.

I don't exactly remember what happened. Once the song was finished I noticed my team was standing a bit far from me, as if they dont know me. :toofunny:

that was really the most embarrasing moment of my whole career :ladyhaha:

SCREAMING!! :giveup:

Archived