šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Have your professors or teachers ever talked about Gaga in class?

Katie14

Featured Posts

Katie14

My professor talked about Gaga the other day! This has never happened before and it was really exciting. We were discussing how the entertainment industry can sometimes intersect with activism and raise awareness of social issues. My teacher talked about how Gaga wrote an original composition for the hunting ground (I wanted to be like, actually Diane Warren wrote like 95% of the song, but i didnt say anything). Surprisingly most of my class seemed to be aware of this. I never hear anyone talk about Gaga so its shocking to me when people know things about herĀ :toofunny:

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think so, and if they did it was to mock her :madge:Ā 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Gypsygaga1

Yes,last week we talked about the greeksĀ in history and she told us that the girl Europa was a beautiful girl "like Lady Gaga". Everyone was looking at me because everyone knows my love for her:toofunny:

Ā 

Edit: My music teacher also talked about her and thought she couldn't sing(It was 4 months ago) and everyone was looking at me because they knew that my blood was boiling:toofunny:I asked him if I can show him a performance so that he can see that Gaga is a great artist. He was blown away after The Sound Of Music. I was so proud:kara:

Perfect Ilusion

Fame IV

Yes, to say Lady Gaga uses classical musical chordsĀ in her songs and that's a very interesting element of her.Ā 

A Star is Born ā­

Fame IV
1 minute ago, Gypsygaga1 said:

Yes,last week we talked about the greeksĀ in history and she told us that the girl Europa was a beautiful girl "like Lady Gaga". Everyone was looking at me because everyone knows my love for her:toofunny:

Europa was really beautiful like Lady Gaga :)

A Star is Born ā­

Katie14
Just now, Same DNA said:

Yes, to say Lady Gaga uses classical musical chordsĀ in her songs and that's a very interesting element of her.Ā 

What does that mean exactly? What are classical chords?

1 minute ago, Same DNA said:

Are there other types of chords? :oprah:Ā 

Fame IV
Just now, Katie14 said:

What does that mean exactly? What are classical chords?

I think he meant Gaga uses her classical musical knowledge to compose her songs :)

A Star is Born ā­

Fame IV
Just now, Red said:

Are there other types of chords? :oprah:Ā 

Sorry, it must have been my difficulty of expression in english :)Ā I meant Gaga uses her classical music knowledge to write her songs.

A Star is Born ā­

Just now, Same DNA said:

Sorry, it must have been my difficulty of expression in english :)Ā I meant Gaga uses her classical music knowledge to write her songs.

Oh, I seeĀ 

1 minute ago, Tommy Monster said:

I took a class on popular culture 2 years ago and one lesson was about Gaga and BeyoncĆ©Ā :queenga:

Did the professor play the Telephone and Video Phone videos? :hor:Ā 

Just now, Same DNA said:

well, I'll follow you on insta ;)

gagahug.gif

Archived