Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

LGBT lyrics removed from Lady Gaga song

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Redstreak

It's just a song you SJW's, not everything has to prop the community up. If you need a song to feel strength then that's your issue, not the BBC's

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know why they chose Born This Way if they weren't going to sing the bridge in it's entirety since it is probably the most important part of the song. I'm not offended because they cut a hell of a lot of the song and I've seen other parts of this show... trust me when I say they're not afraid to be gay :rip: It's a show about boys all fighting for their spots in a musical... how can it NOT be gay? :rip:

Bizarre choice to do the song but they didn't mean any harm. It's just been badly cut down :air:

RAYA.core

They weren't worthy of doing the whole song anyways but thas true

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

Anveeroy
18 hours ago, Benji said:

I don't know why they chose Born This Way if they weren't going to sing the bridge in it's entirety since it is probably the most important part of the song. I'm not offended because they cut a hell of a lot of the song and I've seen other parts of this show... trust me when I say they're not afraid to be gay :rip: It's a show about boys all fighting for their spots in a musical... how can it NOT be gay? :rip:

Bizarre choice to do the song but they didn't mean any harm. It's just been badly cut down :air:

they butchered the song! 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Archived