💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

LGBT lyrics removed from Lady Gaga song

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Nick Gilmore

This song is about self acceptance, believing in and being yourself and not caring what others think... so them taking those parts of the song out kind of contradicts that... 

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kinda OT, but it's still kind of odd to me that, after all these years, people still view/recreate Gaga's aesthetic as only superficially "weird".

3 points in and ready for more

MEDONER

Tbh who cares, promo is promo, no need to overreact over these randoms, as longs as Gags gets them coins idgaf :trollga:

bitchimtrying

Why even bother performing the song when you erase the whole message. Just choose a different Fu***ng song. 

2 hours ago, evgenigerm2 said:

They tried way too hard, but the song just doesn't sound good performed by them. The choreography was super weird and the whole theme of the performance was weird and unfitting.

the one guy in the front (on the left, the other left) is actually dancing pretty well. but this whole performance is awkward. Why would they choose BTW :chica:

6 hours ago, Economy said:

honestly if they were anti-gay would they even have chosen this song at all?

they all seem like gay drama kids :poot:, except for the guy who's way older than the other four, which is just awkward in itself :lolly:

no offense to them, i'm one too :awkney:

latina twilight

Great, they made it sound like a pop christian song :neyde:.

If you cut lyrics from a song in order to add a random choreography, at least do good one :neyde:.

Spoiler

Don't mean to judge by their looks but their choice of how to perform the song, they seem to be like those straight guys that are always afraid of not looking cool and masculine and use the word gay as an insult :lolly:.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

Sorry if I'm offending any of y'all that dresses like this but I always cringe at these type of performances *YAWN* 

Princess Die

Lol that performance blew out my $200 headphones. Thanks fags. :toofunny:

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❀

Archived