Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Allie X - COLLXTION II (out 06/06)

Spock

Featured Posts

Benji
Just now, Dominic Marc said:

It's not even the same song anymore :cryga:

I'm actually low-key devastated, Old Habits Die Hard was one of my most listened to songs in 2016 and I really don't like this new version on first listen :cryga:

Congrats on becoming a moderator btw! :queenga:

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
juju
1 minute ago, uvglo said:

Where did that rat go :grr:

I know right :grr: 

Simon Says is an instant favorite, it's so commanding! I also loved the old version of OHDH but the new one is so lush, it's amazing. Need You is a cute little bop, and Vintage has a really catchy sound. Looking forward to the rest :lolly: 

❤ x ❤

Benji

Getting horrible flashbacks to ARTPOP where I feel bad for disliking the new direction tracks take.

I'm still in shock at what OHDH sounds like now :cryga:

1 minute ago, jujubae said:

I know right :grr: 

Simon Says is an instant favorite, it's so commanding! I also loved the old version of OHDH but the new one is so lush, it's amazing. Need You is a cute little bop, and Vintage has a really catchy sound. Looking forward to the rest :lolly: 

Yessssss!!!! She only played those four right? I think Vintage is my favorite, then OHDH, Simon Says then Need You.

omg why is princess is princess high my new nickname

juju
10 minutes ago, uvglo said:

Yessssss!!!! She only played those four right? I think Vintage is my favorite, then OHDH, Simon Says then Need You.

Just those 4 :giveup: really wanted to hear more but Paper Love was leaked on a radio station, so it's out there. and apparently Downtown leaked earlier?

❤ x ❤

15 minutes ago, jujubae said:

Just those 4 :giveup: really wanted to hear more but Paper Love was leaked on a radio station, so it's out there. and apparently Downtown leaked earlier?

Paper Love comes out tomorrow, but it was premiered on some radio station and it's on soundcloud now!

juju
Just now, uvglo said:

Paper Love comes out tomorrow, but it was premiered on some radio station and it's on soundcloud now!

Comes out like, as in a single??? On Spotify??? :oprah: 

❤ x ❤

5 minutes ago, jujubae said:

Comes out like, as in a single??? On Spotify??? :oprah: 

Yes :hor:

Archived