Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga's transition from TF -> TFM

Neight Shayde

Featured Posts

Neight Shayde

How did Gaga transition from "The Fame", to "The Fame Monster" (in terms of looks and performances)?

Does anyone know how or what happened back then?

It all became a blur to me when the slayage of the Bad Romance music video (and the album commercial) happened.

Decodekid

idk why but im still SHOOK on how different she looked when she released BR like omg

Im Harol don't tell anyone

2 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

idk why but im still SHOOK on how different she looked when she released BR like omg

she looks like the same as she does on paparazzi. The change was quite subtle between the fame and the fame monster. When born this way came along that was when everyone was like wow she looks completely different.

I didn't think it was too abrupt to be honest :shrug: The transition to TFM to BTW was more drastic.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

ChaosAngel17

She made that I C O N I C performance in VMA-s to close the The Fame era and she came 2 months later with Bad Romance.

Neight Shayde
2 minutes ago, ChaosAngel17 said:

She made that I C O N I C performance in VMA-s to close the The Fame era and she came 2 months later with Bad Romance.

so that was her last performance before the album? daang

Decodekid
5 minutes ago, UK Monster said:

she looks like the same as she does on paparazzi. The change was quite subtle between the fame and the fame monster. When born this way came along that was when everyone was like wow she looks completely different.

Hell to the no gurl

lady-gaga-paparazzi-video-09.png

05b6336c23936feaf4ba2eb02a7fa05e.jpg

Im Harol don't tell anyone

The Fame Joanne

I was shook when I saw her with the TFM look for the firt time. It was on Germany's biggest TV show for the Bad Romance MV preview

princess-elisabeth-von-thurn-und-taxis-l

Interlude

I always thought that once she stopped touring she really went away for a while to work hard on the album and when she came back the visuals were stark different, probably not true though. Looking through candids though her switch to more gothic kind of looks seem more gradual but there's still random TF looks that pop up 

http://gagaimages.co/index.php?cat=25

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

1 minute ago, Decodekid said:

Hell to the no gurl

lady-gaga-paparazzi-video-09.png

05b6336c23936feaf4ba2eb02a7fa05e.jpg

I remember being shocked seeing her without the bangs lol. Apart from that, I also feel like TFM was way more avant garde than TF and there were definitely way more gothic influences than previously 

1 minute ago, The Fame Joanne said:

I was shook when I saw her with the TFM look for the firt time. It was on Germany's biggest TV show for the Bad Romance MV preview

princess-elisabeth-von-thurn-und-taxis-l

i will forever remember watching this 

Alien Tulip
1 minute ago, Red said:

I didn't think it was too abrupt to be honest :shrug: The transition to TFM to BTW was more drastic.

Not really. I mean from TFM to BTW her aesthetic was still dark and her outfits were more costumy. 

The Fame she was sunkissed tan and her outfits were more "edgy" than outrageous

I mean she went from this

tumblr_okkvvnD65g1tu7utro1_1280.jpg

to this in a whole year

gaga2.jpg

It's like two different people. 

During the ending of the fame era (summer 2009) she already started her transition

Lady+Gaga+Bracelets+Cuff+Bracelet+J8_AEq

and then the VMAs happened

I remember watching the red carpet live and she showed up like this

2009+MTV+Video+Music+Awards+Arrivals+pKO

I was blown away. I thought she looked so bizarre and creepy. I was like wtf is wrong with her? lol I knew she was wacky (being a fan since 2008) but she just looked so different

and then this happened and I was slayed

artworks-000027040443-ldle0u-t500x500.jp

Everyone talked about it the next day

After that performance her look changed drastically starting with SNL 2009

and then Gossip Girl

tumblr_lpj2as0GHz1qdmb8eo1_500.jpg

thats what I enjoy the most about Gaga though. She changes every album era. Even Joanne Gaga looks different than ARTPOP Gaga. 

The Fame Joanne
3 minutes ago, Fusel said:

i will forever remember watching this 

It wasn't really that special :sweat:

Alien Tulip

2007 to 2008 is pretty interesting too.

Normal Girl from NYC

tumblr_nvngbaQMen1tu7utro8_1280.jpg

to this weird cool girl from outer space 

lady-gaga-october-2008-getty.jpg

Archived