💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Your Favorite Lana Lead Single?

gagaisitalian

Which is your favorite LDR lead single?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Which lead single is your favorite?

• Video Games/Born to Die
    • Ride
    • West Coast
    • High By The Beach
    • Young and In Love

Featured Posts

gagaisitalian

Born to Die Era (Video Games/Born to Die):

-I included Video Games because some will say it was the original lead single despite Born to Die getting the ultimate lead single treatment.

Paradise Era (Ride):

Ultraviolence (West Coast):

Honeymoon (High By The Beach):

LD5 (Young and In Love):

No video yet, nor will I post a link, but if you have heard it then you can vote accordingly!

C46YdxIVMAAuoUc.jpg

Princess Zelda

The Paradise EP or whatever it is is my least favourite of Lana's discography but Ride is one of her best songs ever and one of my favourites, so that :lana:

I can't choose between Video Games and Ride even if you point a gun at my head

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

gagaisitalian
Just now, Princess Zelda said:

The Paradise EP or whatever it is is my least favourite of Lana's discography but Ride is one of her best songs ever and one of my favourites, so that :lana:

Aw really? I always thought it was a perfect companion to Born to Die. It felt like the darker younger sibling or something.

Honeymoon is definitely my least favorite. It wasn't as cohesive as her other albums. But being the stan I am I still loved and supported the album. Freak and The Blackest Day are two of my favorite Lana songs.

Princess Zelda
Just now, LDR said:

Aw really? I always thought it was a perfect companion to Born to Die. It felt like the darker younger sibling or something.

Honeymoon is definitely my least favorite. It wasn't as cohesive as her other albums. But being the stan I am I still loved and supported the album. Freak and The Blackest Day are two of my favorite Lana songs.

Idk, I could never get into more than three songs at most and even those I don't love (I have a love/hate relationship with Gods and Monsters).

I don't like Honeymoon as much as Ultraviolence (my favourite, possibly) and while I agree on the cohesive thing, I think it's still a really good album. Freak is great :flutter:, I always loved Salvatore the most though.

Antonio

Video Games, I'd vote for High By The Beach as well if I could

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

1 minute ago, TeenIdle said:

But I count VG as the lead single

IKR. Saying Born to Die is the lead is like randomly start sying that Million Reasons is the lead single for Joanne :green: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Fernster7

Video Games/ Born To Die are the best choice.

Ride= I don't know her.gif

West Coast = Cute song but not lead single material. 

HBTB = Good song but kinda forgettable. 

I have not heard the other one.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Archived