Ricardo

I love it, it's definitely a grower, a mix between BTD and Ultraviolence 

thank you queen lana for your beautiful music 

:lana:

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GunninMan

I have followed Lana since BTD came out, and have been a fan of hers since. This song to me is so reminiscent of BTD, but with a more grown up/mature sound and feel to it. I love the gun shots in the background, its so classic Lana, and her voice sounds better than ever in my opinion. My boyfriend is a huge fan of hers, and we were both saying how it always takes a few listens to her songs before we really love it, and that's definitely true again with this song, but now I can't stop playing it.

Oh my god I love it

Thank god, I hated Honeymoon so much, but finally she returns with a song that I'm absolutely in LOVE with

guccic0och

I cried when I saw this on my Spotify. I legitimately cried. I'm in love with it so much. I'm so excited new music is here!!!

(OFF-TOPIC)

It's a shame seeing the number of people on here saying how much they hated Honeymoon. Yes, it's not her best, it still has a lot of good songs like The Blackest Day, Swan Song, etc. It was done really well and it's really good to chill out to.

tHeRe cAn bE oNe hUnDrEd pEoPlE iN a rOoM

Robo Ga
On February 18, 2017 at 0:20 AM, GrigioBoys said:

LOVE IT OMG. I'm ready for a romantic Lana summer:wub:

SAME! I love love love Lana in the summer. She's perfect for hot summer nights or long sunny afternoons, relaxing and having a drink / smoke :hor:  This song made me so ready for summer, even though there's still a while to wait hahaha

🤖⚡️

Lona Delery
2 hours ago, hexwitch said:

I cannot simply comprehend how someone can sing so much about the same subject

this is basically the song which is lyrically the most different from her previous work :rip: 

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

guccic0och
17 minutes ago, Robo Ga said:

SAME! I love love love Lana in the summer. She's perfect for hot summer nights or long sunny afternoons, relaxing and having a drink / smoke :hor:  This song made me so ready for summer, even though there's still a while to wait hahaha

If the album is out just before/during summer I will cry of happiness. I need those chill out nights with Lana music playing instead of trashy pop music :saladga:

tHeRe cAn bE oNe hUnDrEd pEoPlE iN a rOoM

Lona Delery

tune in hunties

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Just A Holy Fool

Wow, its actually pretty good. I was so turned off her since Honeymoon, but this is interesting. 

ItsTommyBitch
22 minutes ago, Lona Delery said:

tune in hunties

OMG YASSS :air:

Is west coast time Pacific Time zone? :giveup: or Mountain Time Zone :giveup:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Emigrante
1 hour ago, TouchMyGaga said:

I cried when I saw this on my Spotify. I legitimately cried. I'm in love with it so much. I'm so excited new music is here!!!

(OFF-TOPIC)

It's a shame seeing the number of people on here saying how much they hated Honeymoon. Yes, it's not her best, it still has a lot of good songs like The Blackest Day, Swan Song, etc. It was done really well and it's really good to chill out to.

it's her best album in my opinion. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Archived