đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

CTTR solo version?

GagaXCupcakke

Featured Posts

GagaXCupcakke

Do you think there will be a solo version of Chained to the Rhythm?  I really feel like Skip Marly ruins the whole song. 

The song is so subtle and ironic, but then he comes in and shoves the whole meaning of the song in your face ruining all the subtleness of the song.  It's like if in the Great Gatsby, Gatbsy randomly talked about what all the themes and metaphors were in the book.  

I would really appreciate a solo version. Make it happy Kety! 

Bad Kids

I actually like the rap part, but if she sing that rap part entirely, it'll be perfect.

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

InsideOutright

Well, most AC radio stations remove rap from songs, usually removing the featured artist's credit as well.

AFAIK, there's no official solo version of Dark Horse but tons of radio stations would edit out Juicy J's part, either by skipping it or making it instrumental. I only heard it on like one or two radio stations with Juicy J's part intact. There is an official No-Snoop edit of California Gurls that I've heard on many stations.

Even Michael Jackson's Black or White is often played on radio with the rap part skipped. And most radio stations where I've heard Bad Blood, Don't Wanna Know and The Greatest remove Kendrick's vocals. And I've never heard DJ Got Us Fallin' In Love on the radio with Pitbull's part intact, only in clubs and such.

There will definitely be a solo version on the radio, whether an official edit or if stations have to make their own edit like DH.

47 minutes ago, InsideOutright said:

Well, most AC radio stations remove rap from songs, usually removing the featured artist's credit as well.

AFAIK, there's no official solo version of Dark Horse but tons of radio stations would edit out Juicy J's part, either by skipping it or making it instrumental. I only heard it on like one or two radio stations with Juicy J's part intact. There is an official No-Snoop edit of California Gurls that I've heard on many stations.

Even Michael Jackson's Black or White is often played on radio with the rap part skipped. And most radio stations where I've heard Bad Blood, Don't Wanna Know and The Greatest remove Kendrick's vocals. And I've never heard DJ Got Us Fallin' In Love on the radio with Pitbull's part intact, only in clubs and such.

There will definitely be a solo version on the radio, whether an official edit or if stations have to make their own edit like DH.

Ive heard CTTR on my radio with the rap part in tact on 3 different stations, and Ive heard Dark Horse too in full.  Where do u live? lol

shmal96

Where I'm from there's two 'todays top hits stations' but one usually plays the 'safer' songs and edits out the rap sections of songs, while the other one just leaves them intact

Archived