Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

John Wayne MV Graphics [WIP]

JudasIsAHolyFoo

Featured Posts

JudasIsAHolyFoo

Giving you a taste of a new project of .gifs I am working on. They're transparent and you''ll be able to overlay them on your videos, be that parodies or covers :lolly:

tumblr_oljvntvI9E1vk5ialo1_540.gif 

Only done this one so far. More hopefully soon if I don't get bored of the project :sis:

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

nice! the edges look a bit rough, so if you're using photoshop and you're making a selection, use refine edge or select and mask and drag the smoothness up until it's smooth

JudasIsAHolyFoo
Just now, Ryqn said:

nice! the edges look a bit rough, so if you're using photoshop and you're making a selection, use refine edge or select and mask and drag the smoothness up until it's smooth

Thats what I did. There are no images larger than a 1080P size that it gets really pixely. Ill deff go back this weekend and go into it with more detail. Just wanted to get this one done to see how it came out :sis:

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

Just now, JudasIsAHolyFoo said:

Thats what I did. There are no images larger than a 1080P size that it gets really pixely. Ill deff go back this weekend and go into it with more detail. Just wanted to get this one done to see how it came out :sis:

yasss try remaking them from scratch lol

JudasIsAHolyFoo
1 minute ago, Ryqn said:

yasss try remaking them from scratch lol

I will fo sure :lolly:

Archived