💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga and Haus Should not Design the Stage

AlphaMonster

Featured Posts

I think every stage design matched the tour concept and that's it. The Fame Ball was simple as hell but it's a good show to watch and good for a debut tour.

Monster Ball stage and storyline had a lot of concepts & ideas running. Each section had a different theme and the set had to go along with that.

BTWB was "messy" but it had the castle as part of the concept and once again it was an amazing experience live. It was A SHOW with the Scenography+Theatrics

artRAVE in the end didn't have any big concept. It was supposed to be a rave and the LIGHTING of the show was MADE for that and it was everything. I see a lot of Monsters who had the opportunity of going to every tour since MB and they said that artRAVE was their fav. People can be bitch*n' now, but artRAVE was meant to be that way and it was supposed to please the ones who used to be like "Ohhhh why does she has to talk for sooooooo long while on piano?" "Why does she always sing too many songs on piano" "Why does she makes everything over the top with storylines" etc etc etc.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Child
3 hours ago, Halle said:

idk to me a Gaga show is filled with Gaga bops and her crazy stage presence. that makes her a superstar. she doesn't rely on visuals to make her iconic. she does that with her own talents. 

and i think that with the JWT, it will again be something totally different. 

we do know that there's a B stage planned (probs for acoustic sets or stuff like that), but i think that this tour will be more theatrical than special effect-filled.

Yeah sure, tell that to the meat dress then. 

3 hours ago, Counterfeit said:

Agree, she needs do hire Es Devlin. 

PROGRESS-12.jpg

dezeen_Es-Devlin-designs-closing-ceremon

Beyonce%20TAIT.jpg

160328_r27887-320.jpg

Kanye-west-yeezus-tour-9-565x560.png

esdevlin-london2012.jpg

esdevlin-stones.jpg

dezeen_Es-Devlin-designs-closing-ceremon

Wow that's amazing, didn't know he/she did the Formation World Tour stage, I was mesmerized by that BIG screen.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

bitchimtrying

she needs to work with Es Devlin, she's the one who is responsible for all of this-

MAIN-BATMAN-1.jpg

PROGRESS-12.jpg

160328_r27885-690.jpg

MAIN-MUSE-11.jpg

ca6915204fcb8e559392271987c19e16.jpg

b6a92668868112c0982bc9143026327b.jpg

The only slight problem is that she just created the stage for Katy Perry's Grammy Performane and that was awful 

malazam
5 minutes ago, bitchimtrying said:

MAIN-MUSE-11.jpg

Muse's tour stages are ICONIC.

promoted-media-optimized_554fb39cdb738.jMuse-Drones-Tour-Moment-Factory.jpg

another shot before we kiss the other side

just another gay

I like the BTW castle but I agree it's not meant for a concert.

artRave stage has potential but the screen visual is underwhelming (but maybe she is recreating a low-fi rave vibe)

I think the Monster ball 1.0 stage is very cool actually...

youandi
4 hours ago, AlphaMonster said:

Again, thank you for your "valuable opinion" 

ab5Zpy9_700b.jpg

You're clever aren't you? Why be like that with people and then just give stupid responses when they're clearly right? Rude man

6 hours ago, Future Lover said:

Wait, what? Is the Born This Way Ball castle not elaborate enough?

it looked so weird in real life,, not in a good way

deffinatly not as good as it looked on camera imo

What’s fortnight

1 hour ago, fede ARTPOP said:

5WFsQFO.jpg

:gaysia:

Lmao i remembrer that! Back when we were speculating about the ARTPOP zone :toofunny:

who will love me when the night is over

Evan Peters
7 hours ago, Future Lover said:

?

born-this-way-ball-tour.jpg

What would you recommend then? From the shows I have been to there has never been a problem with the lighting.

yeah, idk what they're talking about :air: i went to the btwb and you could see the castle from a mile away.

emma roberts is an abuser

Shipper

Whatever the stage will be I am all for it. I want to be shook when I see her LIVE. It's my first concert so I have nothing to compare it to. Take my concert virginity Gaga! 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

I'm still on the side of BTWB's architectural layout being one of the impressive I have ever seen.

That said, I agree with OP about lighting and pyrotechnics.

3 points in and ready for more

57 minutes ago, MomoQ said:

it looked so weird in real life,, not in a good way

deffinatly not as good as it looked on camera imo

Huh, I always thought the opposite.

Then again, I got a good spot in GA, so that probably affected my vantage point.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived