Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Game of Thrones

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

Lion Heart

I really don't feel like starting this next Theon chapter. Ughhh

I've only had one Theon chapter so far in my reading, but as soon as I saw "Theon" at the top I let out a huge sigh.

I feel many many more sighs to come, sadly. It will be a tradition of mine every time I see "Theon" at the top of the page to let out a sigh.

His chapters become more interesting towards the end; keep hanging on.

I'm obsessed with this series, but only halfway through Clash of Kings, so I'm staying away until I'm done reading!

Love the show.

:giveup:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lion Heart

• Rito

• Alijandro

• Roma

Game of Thrones > everything on TV since Rome

Honestly, HBO > everything else

:crossed:

Lion Heart

:tea:

------

Lancel Lannister will return this Sunday for more Incest. jk.

Interview:

http://www.redeyechicago.com/entertainment/tv/redeye-eugene-simon-interview-game-of-thrones-house-of-anubis-20120418,0,233425.story

Dexter is fabulous. :crossed:

Dexter is fabulous. :crossed:

I never said everything else sucked, just nothing has surpassed the quality of HBO's Rome in the last 6 years and Game of Thrones definitively is on par with Rome.

Lion Heart

Pretty cool gifs I found :):

tumblr_m2swvhFn3y1qaf0ggo1_500.gif

tumblr_m2swvhFn3y1qaf0ggo2_500.gif

Lion Heart

^thanks!

Episode 4 in 30 minutes! :woot:

Lion Heart

That episode! The ending :eek: :excited2:

I liked how many scenes Arya had in this episode- I hope we'll see more of her. Her confrontation with Tywin Lannister got me nervous. No Greyjoys on this episode. :cool: That interaction between the "leader" of the Thirteen and Daenerys was really neat as well. I love how strong Catelyn was on this episode. WTF @ Joffrey and the *****s scene. What else was there... the introduction was cool too:Qarth and Harrenhal :legend: I'll need to rewatch the Sansa/Joffrey/Tyrion scene and pay more attention to Jeyne's dialogue since the signal was flopping. Oh and that Tyrion and Lancel scene :dies: Brilliant.

Amazing episode- I'm definitely pumped up for next weeks episode!

Edited by King

This episode was so amazing. o_o;

Joffrey - forever proving that he can out-do his ****yness level.

That Sansa, Joffrey, and Tyrion scene was amazing! These Tyrion scenes now I think made him one of my favorite characters, well.. he always was one of them, but now he's right next to Arya on my favorite list at the top.

I loved the Renly vs. Stannis confrontation

(CoK spoiler)

I know Renly dies ( :cry:), but I had no idea how so far. Right now I'm pretty sure it will have something to do with Melisandre's freako magics? I don't know.. don't tell me anyway. lol.. just word vomiting.

That Melisandre ending scene... :eek:

Sat there saying "what. the. ****." so much during that.

I wish I had less homework to do this week so I could read a lot more. I need to know what happens!

Only currently 23% into the book right now.

Amazing episode :yell: Can't wait for the next one :exited2: ( The scene with Geoffrey and the two ladies :eww: the sound that thing made when it penetrated the lady's coochie :eww: )

Lion Heart

Now that I think about it, was that Joffrey scene really necessary? I mean I'm pretty sure all the viewers already know that Joff's one insane twisted son of incest, so why make him more wicked? I guess he's just trying to get back at his uncle Tyrion in a way. I just rewatched Jeyne's part, Volantis? Talissa? I'm pretty sure she will hide her identity for a while and then she'll reveal herself after some s-xy time with Stark. I rewatched that Dany scene.... I don't know.... in a strange way it felt a bit comical? Especially when Dany gets all worked up and stuff. The new Mountain (Gregor Clegane) is laughable- Tywin Lannister scares me more than the new Hound.

By the way, am I the only one who thought Tywin Lannister sort of looked like Ganondorf from the Legend of Zelda when he makes his grand entrance? :toofloppy: There was no Cersei Lannister in this episode- I think she was like the only character from the series to appear on every episode of the series until now.

Edited by King

:legend: this episode.

lmao I thought that joffery scene was funny, I was laughing :ohno: either he was into it, or he was just trying to get tyrion upset? oh yeah, I don't miss the greyjoys either. :nails:

I'm glad Daenerys finally got some more interesting scenes, it felt like her story was going no where the first 3 episodes.

The ending, um who is the red woman, and wtf was born? :wtf:

• Lion Heart locked this topic