💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Game of Thrones

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

j krisp

FFC book talk

Ok, now I'm excited. Littlefinger is doing some promo for such a sneaky deal with "Alayne" ... I loves it, can't wait to see how G.R.R.M. annihilates it soon.

:usrs:

Anyhoo, it'll be fun to watch them try to pull it off.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lion Heart

• Rito

• Alijandro

• Roma

Alijandro

:dies:

----------

Ok my few complaints on this episode: Why. I'm really not getting into Talisa. "Oh hehe, I might be a Lannister... oh wait no... I'm a Greyjoy. Just kidding- I'm Ros, nah hehe... I'm actually a man..." Like get to the point. :wtf: But then again, we have yet to see where her identity will lead us to so I'll just wait... and another complaint on Little Finger: does he posses teleportation skills or wtf. From King's Landing to Highgarden to Harrenhal... will he go beyond The Wall next and cock block Jon Snow? (Sarcasm) but you know what I mean....oh and Daenerys. When will she stop making empty threats to people who have more power than her? "I will take what is mine- with Fire and Blood!" Um.... no. It sounded pretty cool in the trailers, but I'm not feeling right now.

Maisie Williams/ Charles Dance Emmys 2012. :woot:

Yeah, the teleporting little finger :P although it does more implicitly explain the events which will unravel in ep 9, which in the books was left hanging until the third book I believe. And since his whereabouts weren't covered in the book, I think this was another one of those cool additions which both show the tv audiences something that may have been confusing otherwise, as well as an extra something for those who have read the books.

And Dany doesn't really have a lot to do this season other than make empty threats, although saying please never hurt anyone :P so are we meant to assume that the giant pillar was the house of the undying? From memory In the book it was described as a giant black dome type structure, although aesthetically I can see why this would have been a better fit for the way they illustrated Qarth.

I was kind of surprised at how far they have moved Dany and John through their stories, which will obviously imply that the next two eps will be strongly setting up kings landing and stannis which were kind of put on the back burner this ep ( with exception of the riot which was executed amazingly). Do you think we will still see what happens at storms end since we've already seen the demon shadow?

Lion Heart

And Dany doesn't really have a lot to do this season other than make empty threats, although saying please never hurt anyone :P so are we meant to assume that the giant pillar was the house of the undying? From memory In the book it was described as a giant black dome type structure, although aesthetically I can see why this would have been a better fit for the way they illustrated Qarth.

I'm still bugged over their first encounter. "Might we see the dragons?" Why couldn't she just show them? Instead she goes all medieval on the Spice King and all "we will burn cities to the ground!!" Like gurl.... And yes- I think its safe to assume that the giant pillar is the House of the Undying. The way I see it is like this: Pyat Pree and his company stole Daenerys' dragons to lure Dany into the House of the Undying where they hope to kill her so they could keep her dragons or something like that.. . It's a pretty cool twist in my opinion; I can't wait to see how this unfolds.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Luiz

woops

Edited by Luiz
I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

Pazuzu

is there any cursing plot points in episode 6? :smh: hbo canada is censoring stuff, and for some reason all links are from them :giveup:

lol a part of this episode turning into the Walking Dead.

The rioters reminded me of walkers too. lmfao. :toofunny:

Lion Heart

Episode 6 Ratings

The ratings for last Sunday are in, via TV by the Numbers.

Game of Thrones remained steady with 3.9 million for the initial airing, the unrounded number (3.879) still a tad better than the premiere in April. The 18-49 share went up to a round 2.0 for what it’s worth. Top of the list again, alongside NBA playoffs.

UPDATE: The repeat airing reached over 0.8 million additional viewers, thus the total Sunday number is 4.7 million, level with last week.

At least the number is not decreasing...

Alijandro

is there any cursing plot points in episode 6? :smh: hbo canada is censoring stuff, and for some reason all links are from them

censoring? did they keep the amazing Osha scenes?

Lion Heart

These gifs though:

tumblr_m3sb6vZPEK1qeijvdo1_250.giftumblr_m3sb6vZPEK1qeijvdo2_250.gif

tumblr_m3tcohcmjV1qitt1qo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m3sl3zXXvw1rt97w8o1_r1_500.jpg

New set btw! :party:

Edited by King

Goldenhen

i45HAeYMA5AhC.gifibqwDt2IIlMuPW.gifibismUtJRnCYRH.gifinpIQhGwUD4c8.gifibjVaoXIw1RPan.gif

Feel free to use them!!! (No I didn't made those :fat: )

Just for the LOL:

y2bGR.gifFyt93.png

An picture guide of the Iron Throne (Click to enlarge)

bG5m3.jpg

Edited by Goldenhen

Lion Heart

^ lol @ the Ygritte and Yara one :dies:

Luiz

cant wait for the new episode! :woot:

tumblr_m3o0xvUiFR1r046lwo1_500.gif

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

Lion Heart

Just a few more hours till Episode 7 :party:

Nikolaj Coster-Waldeu's (Jaime Lannister) favorite scene is in this episode apparently.

Edited by King

Alijandro

Just a few more hours till Episode 7 :party:

Nikolaj Coster-Waldeu's (Jaime Lannister) favorite scene is in this episode apparently.

Looks like the attempted escape is in this episode. They didn't really cover that in the book much from memory so it will be cool to see how they have made it a highlight of his season ( assuming he is talking about his scenes).

Edited by Alijandro

• Lion Heart locked this topic