Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Game of Thrones

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

tumblr_m2xipqSrEt1r493oao1_500.jpg

oh my god.

edit; another

tumblr_m2yq0jcfOd1rr2hg7o1_400.png

ratings are not know yet- we'll get them tomorrow or on Wednesday. Nice gif btw :spin:

Ahh, alright.

Thank you! :)

Edited by Rito

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lion Heart

• Rito

• Alijandro

• Roma

Lion Heart

tumblr_m2xfukEM1p1qc0dmqo1_250.giftumblr_m2xfukEM1p1qc0dmqo2_250.giftumblr_m2xfukEM1p1qc0dmqo3_250.gif

I still can't get over this Catelyn and Little Finger scene. :legend:

I'm a little mixed with how W&B are portraying Baelish this season.... in the books he's this exceedingly cunning man with vast amount of knowledge- he even scares me whenever I read his stuff sometimes because of how cold and clever he is. But so far we have seen him get belittled by Cersei after he slips up with his word choice; I thought he sounded somewhat like a fool when he spoke with Maergery, and the way he made his obsession with Catelyn more noticeable was a bit... "WTF are you doing"-ish. He's a clever man; I would have assumed that W&B would show this quality more in Season 2, but so far he's been slipping up by blurting out people's secrets right in front of their faces. No me gusta :crossed: Discus?

@ Rito: those pics :dies:

Edited by King
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

:smh:

After reading the summary for Episde 15, I have this feeling that some major cray will happen... :whistle:

Jeyne

:teehee: I never watch the next ep previews, or summarys. I'm :omg: everytime.

phantom baby looks like something from demons souls, the game :toofunny:

Edited by Miss Boogie

I'm just going to assume that Jeyne is trying to hide her identity for now.... and then she'll reveal herself to Stark and you know what else happens. :whistle:

That's what I was thinking. I suppose they just wanted elaborate on their romance.

Alijandro

oh my god.

edit; another

tumblr_m2yq0jcfOd1rr2hg7o1_400.png

Ahh, alright.

Thank you! :)

I was wondering why she was being so stubborn :flop: (if it came to life or death i would just show them the dragons)

I am pretty sure the whole Jeyne Westerling situation, although not a major house, she comes from a significant family so for her to openly declare that on a battlefield won by the wolves would be dangerous. Since none of this story is in the books, i dont mind the writers taking creative liberties, its only when they change whats explicitly on paper that annoys me.

Lion Heart

tumblr_lpfsk6oLX31qi5zdv.jpg

tumblr_lokcc4h2o41qldavvo1_400.jpg

Edited by King

Lion Heart

Episode 4 Ratings Are In

While the fourth episode of this year’s Game of Thrones (recap here) was yet again steady, delivering 3.7 million for its first airing and 4.6 million overall (actually up just a tick in the overall total from last week, in fact). Season to date,Thrones is averaging a whopping 10.4 million views on all HBO platforms.

Edited by King

Lion Heart

For those of you who've read up to Book 4 :awesome: (Pic)

tumblr_ll8a0rTozw1qk5hbyo1_500.jpg

Hair of Thrones

tumblr_m22tcnoP0T1qkyhuao7_r2_250.giftumblr_m22tcnoP0T1qkyhuao1_250.giftumblr_m22tcnoP0T1qkyhuao5_r2_250.gif

tumblr_m22tcnoP0T1qkyhuao6_r2_250.giftumblr_m22tcnoP0T1qkyhuao2_250.giftumblr_m22tcnoP0T1qkyhuao8_r2_250.gif

Edited by King

Lion Heart

tumblr_m2yv1zV3UL1r6r5u7o1_500.png

tumblr_m2yv1zV3UL1r6r5u7o2_500.png

tumblr_m303o5cZF41rti4uno1_500.jpg

hahaha. Love ^

2nL3s.jpg

(no, Jon) Poor Jon.

I love my new Facebook cover photo.

tumblr_m32coyEaV01qfjlbzo1_500.png

Also, I love your new signature, King!

Almost done with book 2! :party: I was hoping to finish the rest of the series over my summer break but I'm taking two semesters worth of Arabic in 6 weeks...we'll see how much free time I have. :omg:

150.png

hahahah.

Almost done with book 2! :party: I was hoping to finish the rest of the series over my summer break but I'm taking two semesters worth of Arabic in 6 weeks...we'll see how much free time I have. :omg:

Good luck with the Arabic!

• Lion Heart locked this topic