Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
my experience

Ticket Frustration Rant Thread: Let it out gurl

ComeToMama

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, CatelynnMarie said:

This is what I paid for mine. It's unreal how much a venue could be in control of prices. Almost 100 more for the same thing :noparty:

I'm not paying more than $200 for a concert again

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would not have planned on going if my boyfriend had not purchased our tickets as a surprise gift. :awkney:

Honestly, why are they so expensive this time? Was Live Nation already banking on the fact that demand would be high because of the Super Bowl? Production of this tour better ****ing top notch. 

On a side note, my boyfriend didn't know I was a Gaga fan until the Superbowl Halftime show cause my friend and I sang along. He's not into pop and I thought he would judge me. :wub: Now he's taking me to her concert. 

DiscoHeaven23

Question for you guys, what merchandise will we be getting for our VIP tickets?

A joanne inspired SUV? A joanne inspired dildo? A joanne inspired "SOON" poster?

elijahfan

Got tickets for both Paris shows super easily through Livenation.fr

Tried to get tickets for NY... ended up giving up. I'm not paying $300 to watch an ant-sized Gaga perform. I was behind my computer at the exact right time, and I never had the chance to get a ticket that wasn't resold - to me, this is borderline illegal. I'll try again next Monday for the 2nd show, but I'm not putting my hopes up. If this is how things work in the US, then they can **** off, they aren't getting my money anytime soon.

3 hours ago, Earthling said:

but all the English dates are sold out now :toofunny:

They will most likely release more tickets over the next few months, once they know the stage dimensions or they release production seats, or unused VIP or press seats. It happened on the last Gaga tour, U2, Muse and others

Thomas P

My experience: 

So my friend Andre I have been waiting to see Lady Gaga since we were both 7 (2008) and never got the chance until this tour.

Were going to Montreal because we live in Ottawa, and I even stayed home from school sick to buy them. 

I went on the website an hour before the tickets went on sale, and I filled everything out so when they went on sale I could get the seats (two GA) immediately. 

They went on sale, and the site crashed for ten minutes, but when it came back it said I had a place in line. When I finally got in, it gave me only one ticket in the limited viewing seat, and my friend can't come with me now. She was really mad but whatever. 

Im still mad but whatever at least I finally get to see gaga live.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

PlatinumBlondeLife

I was on my laptop, my friend was on my desktop comp, and both of us refreshed at the same time, and then nothing was available.  It's bs too that there is a "credit card entry policy" for certain sections -- GA being one.  So even though I'm willing to shell out the cash, I'm SOL for the sections I want.

Red alert, DC fans! I had zero luck this morning with both presales on the desktop site. BUT, I just looked on the Ticketmaster mobile site and it lists all of the tickets and seats they have left!! And there are a lot for the Citi presale! I scored 2 GA tix finally :giveup:. If you have had trouble, use the mobile website for Ticketmaster and see what is still available. 

CherryPi3

i just tried purchasing the package for myself and the website crashed after it processed my payment!! I checked my bank account and I have a pending withdrawal from the purchase, yet I never received a confirmation or anything. I called the customer service and they told me that the payment did not go through and that the pending payment will be dropped soon and refunded and that's all they told me... Has this happened to anyone before?

6 hours ago, FATCAT said:

I just got all 5 tickets I wanted, great seats and my CTM packages.

No rant here, worked beautifully. :rip:

This. It was super smooth and easy for both Philadelphia and Washington, DC. For Philadelphia I got a GA ticket and DC I got CTM Package. Not sure why everyone is having such terrible luck... I guess I'm just used to getting tickets though.

FATCAT
2 minutes ago, Navy said:

This. It was super smooth and easy for both Philadelphia and Washington, DC. For Philadelphia I got a GA ticket and DC I got CTM Package. Not sure why everyone is having such terrible luck... I guess I'm just used to getting tickets though.

It's probably a mix of different things. I did my homework beforehand, so I knew exactly what I was getting/if a seat was what I wanted.

Purr more, hiss less.

Tried for an hour to get general admission, then after 20 minutes any tickets in general and came up with nothing. In the end I found one on my laptop and one on my phone and got them. They're on opposite sides of the arena. :toofunny:

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

Princess Zelda

Okay. Here we go.

Spoiler

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK 

Spoiler

>:(

OMG I'm about to LOSE it. when i select four tickets on this partiular venue's presale, it gives me FRONT ROW but when i select 3 (what i need) ........17 rows back....hunty who's comin

Honestly, truly, iconic.

Archived