Did ANYONE get tickets to Mohegan Sun?

yea i got 2 CTM 

i was too scared to wait for the Joanne presale thing

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Earthling
19 minutes ago, heda97 said:

I have my tickets but no one decent to take. My sister is too casual of a fan and my idiot friends can't appreciate that I'm offering them GA ticket to a sold out concert. :saladga:

take me please :toofunny:

*she switched baristas. ☕️

Did anyone successfully get GA to DC? There were none available during the Citi Presale or the Joanne Presale for me. I ONLY selected GA tix and it only offered me nose bleeders. LiveNation Presale has been successful for me in the past, so hopefully that will work...:grr:

12 minutes ago, Dayman said:

I feel bad that I got my Citi Field tickets fairly easy now after seeing all the horror stories.

American Horror Story: Joanne World Tour

Born To Slay
12 minutes ago, Dayman said:

I feel bad that I got my Citi Field tickets fairly easy now after seeing all the horror stories.

Same, my uncle got me, him and his partner filed tickets for 150$ like it was the easiest thing on earth.

Earthling
16 minutes ago, frankguo8 said:

13uaMxgBhGP9ba.gif

knowing that she mostly likely won't come to my country but still waiting hoping against all odds she will.......

I'll deal with the stupid ticket website later

UGH

I'm in the same situation... it's stressing out. I'm hoping against all odds that she'll announce a Dublin date even though it seems she's finished adding European dates :toofunny: 

Spoiler

I CAN'T WAIT LIKE 5-7 YEARS TILL I GET TO SEE HER LIVE AGAIN I JUST CAN'T AND WHAT IF SHE DOESN'T ANNOUNCE AN IRISH DATE FOR THE NEXT TOUR??? :fthis:

GagaLogic
9 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

I just got all 5 tickets I wanted, great seats and my CTM packages.

No rant here, worked beautifully. :rip:

Same here, got my CTMs a few minutes ago for St. Louis!

I feel so bad for all the real monsters who are having such a bad time getting tickets while scalpers try to cash in; I wish Gaga & co would have found some way to do like a private presale of some kind. Second shows and random ticket pop up wishes to you all! :hug:

Born To Slay
1 minute ago, Earthling said:

I'm in the same situation... it's stressing out. I'm hoping against all odds that she'll announce a Dublin date even though it seems she's finished adding European dates :toofunny: 

Hide contents

I CAN'T WAIT LIKE 5-7 YEARS TILL I GET TO SEE HER LIVE AGAIN I JUST CAN'T AND WHAT IF SHE DOESN'T ANNOUNCE AN IRISH DATE FOR THE NEXT TOUR??? :fthis:

Why don't you just go to England?

DiscoHeaven23

I love you for this hahaha

Here was my experience:

Go on ticketmaster tres early this morning. Set up my account, got my credit card info on the account. waited for the countdown clock on the website, then it brought me to the ticket page right away. I quickly logged in my info, hit search AND EVERYTHING WAS SOLD OUT by 9:00:20. 

These companies like Stubhub are VULTURES. 

I kept refreshing the search, hoping people who were in the process of purchasing would lose their tickets. Finally, i got some. $230 each in the upper section (my arena is smaller so i wouldn't say they're nose bleeds). So i hit "buy" and it sent me to the next page. I went on A View From My Seat to see what the view would look like exactly and it looked good. I went back to the ticket page AND IT HAD TIMED OUT! I didn't know it was still timing me. hahahahahah. not funny. 

i spent the next 30 minutes praying someone purchasing would loose their seats while purchasing, but it became clear the seats were gone. So i ended up buying a VIP package for $385 each. The reason i splurged for VIP is because i noticed Stub Hub kept updating and the tickets were ranging from 1000 to 3000 each. And i was like OH MY GAGA. so i bought the VIP before i ended up taking out a mortgage for these tickets. 

DiscoHeaven23
17 minutes ago, Sylvanas said:

Did ANYONE get tickets to Mohegan Sun?

yup, you can see my story on page 2, but it was A MESS

Ended up getting the VIP DIC tickets

Sylvanas
Just now, DiscoHeaven23 said:

yup, you can see my story on page 2, but it was A MESS

Ended up getting the VIP DIC tickets

I know, I was offered VIP packages too. I mean normal seats or GA. I haven't heard of anyone getting just regular seats.

"Who are we, if not slaves to this torment?"

DiscoHeaven23
Just now, Sylvanas said:

I know, I was offered VIP packages too. I mean normal seats or GA. I haven't heard of anyone getting just regular seats.

we suffer because its a smaller arena. 

Poor CT/RI

Earthling
2 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

Why don't you just go to England?

Flights + Accommodation aren't cheap :grr: plus they're all sold out  :toofunny:

I really wanted to go with my 2 best friends like we did for artRAVE Dublin, but how were we, 3 broke students, supposed to get the money together for flights, hotel and the tickets in the few days before they went on-sale... now we're just praying she'll announce a Dublin date :toofunny: 

drinkmytears
2 minutes ago, Earthling said:

Flights + Accommodation aren't cheap :grr: plus they're all sold out  :toofunny:

I really wanted to go with my 2 best friends like we did for artRAVE Dublin, but how were we, 3 broke students, supposed to get the money together for flights, hotel and the tickets in the few days before they went on-sale... now we're just praying she'll announce a Dublin date :toofunny: 

You can get a return flight for like 50 pounds and stay in a youth/student hostel or get a cheap air bnb. It wouldn't be that much, I've traveled to Dublin for shows and spent like 200 pounds total.

Archived