Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Gaga slay on Mediatraffic post-SB

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

ViviLittleM

Lady GaGa's Super Bowl halftime show performance on February 5, has enormous effects on the charts:

Her last album 'Joanne' shoots back at no.2 this week globally, also GaGa's signature album 'The Fame (Monster)' catapults back in the Top 10.

The ballad 'Million Reasons' (from the 'Joanne' album) is the biggest winner on this week's Global Track Chart and reaches also the Top 10.

The complete new hitlists are available as every week on Wednesday under www.mediatraffic.de

LetsGetHigh
3 minutes ago, HEARTHUNTER said:

She's back for Pop Culture domination!!

tumblr_mgp4lkNHhV1re4dneo1_500.gif

That gif depresses me.

OT: amazing

11 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

She's no longer like this. :( But meh.

she was 23 years old when this video was shot. people grow up and change. but I honestly think she still has it in her, this fierce idgaf attitude, she's just choosing to show a different side of her right now

1 hour ago, mthstrqt said:

she was 23 years old when this video was shot. people grow up and change. but I honestly think she still has it in her, this fierce idgaf attitude, she's just choosing to show a different side of her right now

Indeed! She was great back then, because she didn't give a hoot what people thought of her and went over the top in her performances with an air of professional skill. Then she had another layer, showed her darker side and  feelings, her heart for her fans and the people she loves. Then her vulnerability and humanity showed for a while, and now she's back to idgaf mode, but she still has all those layers and it gives her that mysterious, enriching demeanor again.

She gives so much, perfects her craft, and is willing to take crazy risks. That is a cocktail for music legends and she crawled, hammered, scraped, and bled her way into it, which garnered more respect from not just her fans or GP, but other artists as well.

Yes, she has changed so much as an artist, but I think she also has been true to herself and owned her style to the point that people use her own name as an adjective about her like, "that's so Gaga."

Silence those demons... . 🖤

Archived