💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

PewDiePie dumped by Google and Disney

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

holy scheisse
16 hours ago, Skrill said:

what is the world we live in... people get offended so easily.

Were living in a world where prejudice a diaceimination by straight white male majority against minority groups  is not acceptable anymore. Would you rather we make America great again and revert back to blinded acceptance of comments like his? It's not that people get more offended now than ever, it's that they are more vocal now than ever. That's progress. 

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Branflakes
14 minutes ago, holyscheisse said:

Were living in a world where prejudice a diaceimination by straight white male majority against minority groups  is not acceptable anymore. Would you rather we make America great again and revert back to blinded acceptance of comments like his? It's not that people get more offended now than ever, it's that they are more vocal now than ever. That's progress. 

The demonisation of the "straight white male" is such a typically ignorant arguement in your "progressive world" 

People like you act as if there's a literal war going on between straight white men and all other minorities.

At the end of the day there are not nice people and nice people in the world and that doesn't matter what "social cliche" you all like label people belonging too.

For example, when I was at the artRAVE there was this gay black guy being the biggest **** ever and he was ruining the night for my friend and I and everyone else around him.

But does that mean all gay people or all black people or all gay black people are cunts? No obviously not :trollga:

Also before anyone comes for me for being racist or homophobic or what ever 

1. I was standing at a lady gaga concert... obviously not homophobic 

2. I actually paid for my friends early access ticket because we were in uni and she couldn't afford to go and she happens to be black...

When people start to truly see and respect people as individuals and not as this minority or that minority. That is true progress.

Jan Wayne

I can tell some of y'all bottoms are young or never worked before. If you were to post "Death to all Jews"  on your Facebook. Regardless of context your going to be fired from your job. If somebody is endorsing you, you represent that company 24/7 and they don't want to look bad or have you tarnish their image. 

xoxo cupcakke
9 minutes ago, Jan Wayne said:

His show also got canceled too. He already filmed all the episodes too kii.:giggle:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!! I'm screaming

CPtMi2uUkAAcOPM.jpg

Mr Ricky

I honestly didn't even know he worked with Disney and Google. 

Anyways, it seems like no one was actually bothered in the comment section of the video he posted. They knew that he didn't know it would actually be real. I mean, for sure it's very offensive to use that for an example to see it works. The thing is, some people act like they are precious themselves but I can tell that most of them make these kind of jokes themselves. The difference is that you don't say it to everyone but to your friends and that would make you a hypocrit, because you STILL do it. 

I'm not defending Pew, I enjoy his most of his videos because it is funny. But you people calling him out for deserving it are as guilty as he is. So it's kind of pretentious to wish him all the decay and sh*ts when you basically do the same thing in a different way/subject. 

SaBLg1x.gif

Crossfit

Mr Ricky
58 minutes ago, Jan Wayne said:

I can tell some of y'all bottoms are young or never worked before. If you were to post "Death to all Jews"  on your Facebook. Regardless of context your going to be fired from your job. If somebody is endorsing you, you represent that company 24/7 and they don't want to look bad or have you tarnish their image. 

I'm sorry, but what kind of privileged white/black man are you to call anyone a bottom here? What if people on this forum aren't bottoms? What kind of hypocrit can you be? Stop acting special just because you got some likes. 

And I'm not disagreeing with you on the matter of topic. But don't flat out call us people here out for bottoms. I'm not calling you a flamboyant f*ggot either.

Sit down.  

Crossfit

Mr Ricky
9 minutes ago, Sizzily said:

I guess the cliche of bitchy gays is true today. :madge:

It's funny, when people get some likes or agreement, they think they are privileged to call out anyone for something, when in fact they know sh*t. :saladga: 

Crossfit

Princess Die
6 hours ago, Branflakes said:

Erm no it isn't... They are completely different scenarios... Dont be ridiculous 

Wow, what an articulated and thought-provoking response. Silly :toofunny:

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

SpookyKid
1 hour ago, Mr Ricky said:

I honestly didn't even know he worked with Disney and Google. 

Anyways, it seems like no one was actually bothered in the comment section of the video he posted. They knew that he didn't know it would actually be real. I mean, for sure it's very offensive to use that for an example to see it works. The thing is, some people act like they are precious themselves but I can tell that most of them make these kind of jokes themselves. The difference is that you don't say it to everyone but to your friends and that would make you a hypocrit, because you STILL do it. 

I'm not defending Pew, I enjoy his most of his videos because it is funny. But you people calling him out for deserving it are as guilty as he is. So it's kind of pretentious to wish him all the decay and sh*ts when you basically do the same thing in a different way/subject. 

SaBLg1x.gif

THIS

EVERYONE, everyone, has some dark humor inside them, like it or not.

But oh, no, online, everyone is a delicated flower who speaks only peace and love

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Archived