PewDiePie dumped by Google and Disney

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pacify Him

I'm actually still living over this fact :applause:

Like every time I go on here and I see the thread title, my eyes brim with delight :giggle:

I’m getting on your nerves

Jewels n Drugs
12 hours ago, Brolysskins said:

I have no idea who this guy is... I feel so out of the internet lol

This

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

13 hours ago, Derpplause said:

what was the joke that made this happen? I mean I've heard some jokes that are wrong...

This video would clarify everything. He should sue the media, he has the right (legally).

AddMeOnMYSPACE

Pewdiepie has become a cheap filthy frank flop. Its so funny (kinda sad) seeing Felix ruin his career. His ARTPOP is coming :giggle:.

Princess Die

I think he knew what he was doing. :reductive:

Are you trying to tell me a grown man who makes $8 million a year never got "the talk" about how to not **** up his brand? It's John Galliano all over again. :saladga:

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

15 hours ago, Derpplause said:

why do they take him so seriously He trolls 90% of the time  

the joke was not very smart...   doesn't he realize his channel is a powerful platform

SOme people find the death of Six million Jews more Funny than others, I guess 

Branflakes
3 hours ago, Princess Die said:

I think he knew what he was doing. :reductive:

Are you trying to tell me a grown man who makes $8 million a year never got "the talk" about how to not **** up his brand? It's John Galliano all over again. :saladga:

Erm no it isn't... They are completely different scenarios... Dont be ridiculous 

Good, maybe he'll drop the cringey 4chan Hitler/Jew "meme" humour. It's not funny. It's tired, dated and the cheapest shock humour. I actually do find him funny and entertaining as a person but when he starts pandering to the 4chan "le meme" fanbase, my enjoyment drops. I don't think it's worth it to lose partnerships over such lame-ass jokes. What a waste.

BTW it wasn't just this incident, he repeatedly used Hitler/Jew jokes after that(WSJ counted 9 other videos where he used them after). It's not the media's fault he kept reaching for the bottom the barrel again and again. Disney is free to cut ties with anyone they choose, especially as a family friendly company(also I dgaf about some rumours that Disney was anti-semitic 70 years ago, I judge them as they are today, they're not anti-semitic whatsoever).

One of the biggest issues too was that real neo-nazi and white nationalists groups started to use him and his material to try to boost and legitimize their platform.

holy scheisse
15 hours ago, Wolf Boy said:

He makes 8 million a year so.....who cares.

Spoken like a true conservative. He makes money so he can do whatever he wants. Grab em by the *** 

Sizzily

Ok, as a subscriber who watched all these videos as they were coming out and followed the whole series of events as they happened, here's what I think.

He made a video about a website called Fiver on which you can pay people 5 dollars to perform a service. They had added a "lifestyle" section which pretty much let anyone do anything. He was highlighting how extra that was and tried to test these people's limits by paying them to see if they would say stuff that was horrible and anti-semitic things. Then he showed that they were willing to do that for five bucks. The media spun it in a way that he was some nazi trying to spread anti-semitic views indirectly or something. He capitalized on the misrepresentation of himself in the media and even had like two videos pointing out exactly what happened but articles continued to come out with jokes taken way out of context.

I can understand the outrage at him using a partial n-word (even though it got way blown out of proportion.) And yes, the Jew things were a bit too far. But people are completely ignoring the facts in this case, condemning him for just about no reason, and taking news sites at their word instead of forming opinions based on their own observations on the issue.

inb4 some mess "Why is this crusty mayo gay defending a nazi"

One Banned Boi

SpookyKid

While his joke may have been out of place, the media is far too agaist him

They report every single "offensive" thing, but when he raises literally MILLIONS for charity

0 articles

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Impostor
1 hour ago, gagu said:

l3q2MED3V23IHH2GQ.gif

btw, why is he so relevant to be talked even in a gaga forum?

because there's a bunch of idiots who defend him to death

Archived