Irrelevant

Featured Posts

Irrelevant

That Poppy just released her new single, "I'm Poppy" 

Watch the lyric video below:

If you don't know who she is, you're missing out :lolly:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Magneto

I see Charlotte leaked it in full now:trollga: I like it, but so far there's been a small decline for me considering the single releases

Free my mind

Irrelevant
1 minute ago, Magneto said:

I see Charlotte leaked it in full now:trollga: I like it, but so far there's been a small decline for me considering the single releases

Poor Poppy!!! :cryga:

Spoiler

Go Charlotte!!! :stalkga:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Magneto

I'm just gonna use this oppurtunity to promote the bop that is Lowlife. I know it's very Illuminati, but her opening shot is just so soothing and awesome all in one!

Free my mind

Magneto

I guess we also have to realize that she's a performance artist first and a singer second. I think it's mostly a medium to get her/Sinclair's art in the world.

Free my mind

A pop/internet video viral starlette, whose schtick is to act like an advanced humanoid robot?

Cool, she's not Boxxy though.

Also, is this one of those videos I need to share or I'll die in seven days?

Bette Davis

It's such a shame that her music isn't as good as her visuals. This feels like a song from a low budget children's show that you're forced to endure listening to while babysitting :awkney:

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

• 1 month later...
Helxig

I have been obsessed with this whole project the past few days! More her YT videos than her music, even though the music is good. And also the interesting relationship between her and Titanic Sinclair, and Titanic's original web show with Mars Argo. Poppy's videos are so interesting and I enjoy trying to decode what they're saying  about modern day life, pop culture, celebrities, money, power, and control.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived