:

:

:

opinion

StubHub Shows Tickets for 7Sept Show(Not On Sale)

AlphaMonster

Featured Posts

AlphaMonster

I think this pretty much confirms that Gaga and Live Nation is part of the whole gig of tickets flowing to reselling websites. 

There are reselling tickets for 2nd Toronto show that was announced today. There is still 3 days till its earliest presale... Nice

https://www.stubhub.com/lady-gaga-tickets-lady-gaga-toronto-air-canada-centre-9-7-2017/event/9824308/?mbox=1&rS=6&abbyo=true&sliderpos=false&qtyq=false&qtyddab=true&dUpg=false&sort=price+asc

AlphaMonster
3 minutes ago, GrigioBoys said:

StubHub itself doesn't buy tickets. Resellers put their tickets on StubHub. Big difference. 

I know. 

The important point is that 7 sept show is yet to go on sale or even presale but tickets started to flow to stubhub right after it was announced. 

Gaga and Live Nation might be doing this, to hype it up, or maybe make more money.

venusfly

thats like 20 tickets out of 20k, hardly a conspiracy. the venue are given some tickets for themselves, they mightve put the tickets there :shrug:

AlphaMonster
2 minutes ago, LG said:

thats like 20 tickets out of 20k, hardly a conspiracy

How do you explain it, don't they have to prove that they have the ticket before buyers can see their offer 

venusfly
1 minute ago, AlphaMonster said:

How do you explain it, don't they have to prove that they have the ticket before buyers can see their offer 

The tickets go many places other than to ticketmaster. Livenation send them to the venues, corporate sponsors, VIPs, etc. Those people generally just sell the tickets on

AlphaMonster
6 minutes ago, LG said:

The tickets go many places other than to ticketmaster. Livenation send them to the venues, corporate sponsors, VIPs, etc. Those people generally just sell the tickets on

Hmmmm okay then. As you can see I am kinda mad kinda desperate about the whole thing :gaycat: 
Thanks for enlightening my delusion 

Whispering
4 minutes ago, AlphaMonster said:

Hmmmm okay then. As you can see I am kinda mad kinda desperate about the whole thing  
Thanks for enlightening my delusion 

Is this your first time buying tickets to a big show? All of this is completely normal and to be expected. 

AlphaMonster
6 minutes ago, Whispering said:

Is this your first time buying tickets to a big show? All of this is completely normal and to be expected. 

I've been to lots of big concerts like Madonna, U2, Rihanna, Iron Maiden, Drake, Adele recently, all in the same arena, Air Canada Centre. This did not happen for any of them. 

And I don't care if it is normal or not; as a customer, I have to right to be angry about the service which ticketmaster has been ****ing up. 

Michelle
6 minutes ago, AlphaMonster said:

I've been to lots of big concerts like Madonna, U2, Rihanna, Iron Maiden, Drake, Adele recently, all in the same arena, Air Canada Centre. This did not happen for any of them. 

And I don't care if it is normal or not; as a customer, I have to right to be angry about the service which ticketmaster has been ****ing up. 

I know I've never had it happen this bad and I've been to huge shows. I think it's frustrating and I know it happens BUT people can can be  frustrated all they want. Jesus people lol 

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

Whispering
Just now, AlphaMonster said:

Yes, this did happen for the bigger shows. The ticket reseller sites were full of scalper tickets. You are wrong about this, as this situation is completely normal. 

You can be angry all you want, but you either get lucky buying tickets or pay a secondary market...or stay home. :shrug:

BuzzcutSeason

No, its a fact this is all bots for re-selling. It's obvious Live Nation knows about it, it's questionable if Gaga does. It sucks though, because I wouldn't think Gaga would like knowing that tickets in the nosebleeds could be re-sold for $150+. From what I've also seen, this is more than normal. They do this for artists in demand (obviously Gaga is) but it seems to be an extremely large quantity.

On other forums it looks like people S T R U G G L E D to even get tickets because they sold out so fast thanks to these bots. I hope the demand is there, but it seems very far fetched. 

Archived