Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga gets a second date for Las Vegas

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, Future Lover said:

Logistically and financially speaking it would make more sense to have the dates be consecutive. That way they wouldn't have to move and set up the stage twice and pay more people.

We already have a second US leg. It means we'll probably gets a couple more shows added though.

Yes true. They must consider it lucrative enough to do it this way with the gross otherwise they wouldn't have done it, I guess.

skaxboy
Just now, Future Lover said:

Logistically and financially speaking it would make more sense to have the dates be consecutive. That way they wouldn't have to move and set up the stage twice and pay more people.

We already have a second US leg. It means we'll probably gets a couple more shows added though.

Oh yeah. I mean as in a West Coast leg. She's not going to San Diego or Portland just yet so I'm going to assume at least one of those cities would be added. 

Hopefully this means another Bay Area date but this time in an arena. 

The Child

Joanne I'm so sorry gurl I doubted you, you're slaying beyond my expectations. :giveup:

You go gurl! :applause:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

DiscoStyx

what's the website to buy the tickets for that show? Even though they have announced it, it's not on T-Mobile Arena's website yet. :nails:

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

23 minutes ago, skaxboy said:

Oh yeah. I mean as in a West Coast leg. She's not going to San Diego or Portland just yet so I'm going to assume at least one of those cities would be added. 

Hopefully this means another Bay Area date but this time in an arena. 

She better come down here to SD :grr: 

skaxboy
53 minutes ago, JGD said:

She better come down here to SD  

My sister is coming from SD to the SF show since there's not SD show. But if an SD show is added, then I'd go down there and go with her a second time. 

On 2/13/2017 at 3:24 PM, GrigioBoys said:

It makes sense for Las vegas since a lot of the people seeing her will be from out of town

Vegas always brings people in. It's actually really smart.

Archived