šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga tweets about tickets in North America being sold out

Coop

Featured Posts

PartySick

Ticketmaster says that my show won't go on sale until the 20th :confused:

I swear if I don't get tickets, I'll become a scalper :grr:Ā and I'm not talking about buying tickets :grr:

šŸ–¤

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
artRaver
7 minutes ago, Allison M said:

"Honestly truly eatĀ my ass" doesn't come off as a joke, but hey, that's the internet for you. Sarcastic tones don't always come through. I'm glad you got a ticket to a show. Many didn't.

Ā 
Ā 
Ā 

That's just my sense of sense of humor if you took the time to get to know me instead of attacking me based off of that you'd know that, but I guess I'll keep my mouth shut since I'm being made to be a bad guy now.

Yeah, I bought the ticket on impulse which is really dumb because I work for a job with blackout dates around that time and I know I won't have enough vacation hours to go. I'll just end up giving it to my brother or something. Oh whale.Ā 0410.png

āœæ cherry blossom girl āœæ

codymonster

Holy ****, I'm so glad I ended up getting my tickets during the pre-sale and not wait for the general public saleĀ :wtfga:Ā I almost didn't cause I didn't want to spend money on a stupid Joanne pin, but thank **** I did...

PartySick
8 minutes ago, codymonster said:

Holy ****, I'm so glad I ended up getting my tickets during the pre-sale and not wait for the general public saleĀ :wtfga:Ā I almost didn't cause I didn't want to spend money on a stupid Joanne pin, but thank **** I did...

Nnnnn :giveup:

I'm so nervous :giveup:

šŸ–¤

codymonster
11 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Nnnnn :giveup:

I'm so nervous :giveup:

I don't blame you tbhĀ :emma:

Just so you know though, my pre-sale was sold out, and I tried like every hour for the next couple days, and on the 2nd day of hopelessly trying, I randomly got 2 tickets in section 104 row 6, which is pretty killer. So, moral of the story, if you don't get tickets at first, KEEP TRYINGĀ :staymad:

PartySick
2 minutes ago, codymonster said:

I don't blame you tbhĀ :emma:

Just so you know though, my pre-sale was sold out, and I tried like every hour for the next couple days, and on the 2nd day of hopelessly trying, I randomly got 2 tickets in section 104 row 6, which is pretty killer. So, moral of the story, if you don't get tickets at first, KEEP TRYINGĀ :staymad:

Oh I willĀ :giveup:

šŸ–¤

The way this tour was sold was sleazy. I'veĀ bought tickets to all types of Gaga shows, from exclusive gigs like Roseland andĀ limited runs like Gaga & Tony at the Hollywood bowl toĀ arena shows during every Gaga tour. I've never seen anything as sketchy as this mess.Ā 

I tried getting tickets for multiple citiesĀ and hit everything from broken ticketing websites (Chicago) to Ticketmaster directing fans to resold tickets at 10am on the nose (Toronto). Ended up spending way more than I'd intended for tickets in San Francisco,Ā afterĀ making multiple LadyGaga.comĀ purchases for presale codes (which were a mess, too).Ā 

It's obvious this tour was pre-sold to resellers ā€“Ā in many cases in huge quantities. For Bobby & Gaga to champion it as a "sell out" is 1) inaccurate 2) distasteful.

I'm 28, have aĀ good job and can spend extra and travel to see Gaga. I feel for everyone who got priced out today in the cities they live inĀ ā€“ especially the teenage Bad Kids Gaga directs her music towards.

The way ticketing for the Joanne tour was handled goes against everything Gaga preaches. Fans should be noisy about this. Let Gaga and Bobby know the way this tour's ticketing was handled feels like a scam.Ā Plenty of artists have taken a stand against ticket resellers. It's time for Gaga do the same.Ā 

Ā 

9 minutes ago, russ said:

The way this tour was sold was sleazy. I'veĀ bought tickets to all types of Gaga shows, from exclusive gigs like Roseland andĀ limited runs like Gaga & Tony at the Hollywood bowl toĀ arena shows during every Gaga tour. I've never seen anything as sketchy as this mess.Ā 

I tried getting tickets for multiple citiesĀ and hit everything from broken ticketing websites (Chicago) to Ticketmaster directing fans to resold tickets at 10am on the nose (Toronto). Ended up spending way more than I'd intended for tickets in San Francisco,Ā afterĀ making multiple LadyGaga.comĀ purchases for presale codes (which were a mess, too).Ā 

It's obvious this tour was pre-sold to resellers ā€“Ā in many cases in huge quantities. For Bobby & Gaga to champion it as a "sell out" is 1) inaccurate 2) distasteful.

I'm 28, have aĀ good job and can spend extra and travel to see Gaga. I feel for everyone who got priced out today in the cities they live inĀ ā€“ especially the teenage Bad Kids Gaga directs her music towards.

The way ticketing for the Joanne tour was handled goes against everything Gaga preaches. Fans should be noisy about this. Let Gaga and Bobby know the way this tour's ticketing was handled feels like a scam.Ā Plenty of artists have taken a stand against ticket resellers. It's time for Gaga do the same.Ā 

Ā 

Preach 100% highway robbery > highway unicorns.Ā 

jimmytimestep
11 minutes ago, russ said:

Ā 

I had no problems with my merch pre-sale code last week for Chicago, so I can't speak to this, but I can say that literally everytime i try to buy tickets to anything in this city that could even be considered a "mildly hot" ticket, it's a freaking mess.

Infinity Wave
9 hours ago, Katie14 said:

But what do the tour organizers get out of this? Yea they sell their tickets faster but what the difference if they get their money now or like a month later?

They get more money! TheyĀ get a percentage from the scalpers sites, which resell the tix for 3 times their price. Ticketmaster cannot do this, but other sites which do not work with Live nation can, and they give to ticketmaster a percentage.

Colourful

GagaMyBlood95
17 hours ago, Camore said:

More like "Scalpers, we sold out every show in North America!"Ā :awkney:

Tickets are still sold out, so this is really a true statementĀ :classy:

But on a more serious note, it's sad how the tickets industry works nowadays when there is high demand for a concert..

wahljennifer322

This whole re-selling business drives me crazy. I always get tickets to any concert pre-sale when I can if it is going to be a high-demand show just so I have seats and I don't get shut out. Honestly, I have had some really great seats in my life. I am highly disappointed with the way the JWT ticket sales went. I have been seeing Gaga live since 2010, been to every tour, had VIP, front row to Roseland Ballroom and I can say that this is the first time I am not happy about my seats. I think I paid more money (face value, not through a broker), for these seats and they are the worst ones I have ever had. Now, I also understand that I was purchasing 5 tickets so it could be there was nothing better available for 5 seats in a row.

On the other hand, many of my friends never buy tickets until the day before or the day of a show - the brokers are forced to lower prices on remaining tickets just to not take a loss on them. I had a friend get 3rd row floor to Justin Timberlake 3 hours before the show for way less than I paid for my lower level bowl seats.

MonsterofFame

Glad to hear the sales are going well, but the tour was purposely planned very safely with sales. I'm pretty sure this is the lowest amount of shows planned ever for a Gaga tour (maybe since Fame Ball). So, it makes sense that they are selling out and adding shows as needed.

If you guys didn't get tickets, don't sweat it because if you live near a major city I'm sure Gaga will add another show or 2 like she did in the past and is already doing someplaces.

Archived