💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Monster Pit + Key Camping Preparation

Ethos

Featured Posts

Question, if you are there around 11 am.. do they already give you a wristband or do you have to wait the whole day till 5?

Yesterday, they gave the wristbands at the entrance, at 5:30, people who got at the queue before 3 PM got a number and that number meant you were guaranteed to enter the monster pit. Oh and you could leave the queue if you have a number, as long as you come back before 3.

Edited by the4400th

how it looks, my arrival for cologne is about 11 am, are there any chances for the monsterpit? otherwise i spend a little time in cologne....

tomorrow12

If I arrive at like 11-12 can I still get into the monster pit? Stadium, 45k audience but not sold out yet (Copenhagen)

depend on the seize of the monster pit ... but probably YES

I need clarification as well, Do you have to be dressed up for monster pit? I mean if we're like 150 in the queue but we're not dressed up, will they skip us?

If I arrive at like 11-12 can I still get into the monster pit? Stadium, 45k audience but not sold out yet (Copenhagen)

Likely yes.

I need clarification as well, Do you have to be dressed up for monster pit? I mean if we're like 150 in the queue but we're not dressed up, will they skip us?

No dressing up isn't a requirement in the least, they just take the first 500 or whatever people in line. It's first come first served.

tomorrow12

Most of the Little Monsters, that arrive early in the morning are dressed up. At my BTWBall the whole Monster Pit Line was dressed up (including me). But if you are not dressed up, you will get the same chances as the dressed ups

Edited by tomorrow12

I have a question about the pit and thought this would be the best place. Are people very pushy and what not in the pit? As I remember during TMB people weren't pushing at all, I was front row and no pushing, everyone was just dancing around, sure it was tight, but no pushing! Anyone that has experience in the pit and could answer for me? :)

I have a question about the pit and thought this would be the best place. Are people very pushy and what not in the pit? As I remember during TMB people weren't pushing at all, I was front row and no pushing, everyone was just dancing around, sure it was tight, but no pushing! Anyone that has experience in the pit and could answer for me? :)

In Australia there was alot of room in the pit (i think the promoters deliberately had a low capacity so that it wouldnt get uncomfortable) but even if it is full, its not particularly pushy. I was at the front both of my shows and there wasnt any pushing from the crowd behind. The only problem i had was that i was next to a drag queen with a replica of this jacket lady-gaga-gma-mine.jpg

In Australia there was alot of room in the pit (i think the promoters deliberately had a low capacity so that it wouldnt get uncomfortable) but even if it is full, its not particularly pushy. I was at the front both of my shows and there wasnt any pushing from the crowd behind. The only problem i had was that i was next to a drag queen with a replica of this jacket lady-gaga-gma-mine.jpg

HAHAHAHAH that is the funniest thing I've read on Gagadaily, you had me crying. You poor thing.. Some people don't think before they dress for a concert! Thank you for your answer

I have a question plz :

There is a special line for the monster pit ? I mean before someone gives you the wristband, you must stay in a special line or not ?

I have a question plz :

There is a special line for the monster pit ? I mean before someone gives you the wristband, you must stay in a special line or not ?

There is a special line for it. They give you the wristband in the afternoon of the day.

• Like 1

high heeled fem

I have a question is the pit quite roomy??? i know the australian shows were as live nation didn't allow loads of people in

so anyone from the european shows could u answer

One more thing if u are really short....... is it best to stand at the back of the pit? so u can move around? also i wanna get gaga's attettion when she's on the middle of the cat walk? if i was at the front by the back do u think i would

:redface: im worried i wont be able to line up early enough to be at the front of the pit also im scared of being squashed in the front as im so short :redface:

tomorrow12

I have a question is the pit quite roomy??? i know the australian shows were as live nation didn't allow loads of people in

so anyone from the european shows could u answer

One more thing if u are really short....... is it best to stand at the back of the pit? so u can move around? also i wanna get gaga's attettion when she's on the middle of the cat walk? if i was at the front by the back do u think i would

:redface: im worried i wont be able to line up early enough to be at the front of the pit also im scared of being squashed in the front as im so short :redface:

The Monster Pit is really roomy. For Instance, if the Monster Pit can hold 700 people, they just let 400 People enter it, so that everyone can move

And for your second question: If your show is an arena show, the stage level is quite low. But in a stadium the stage is really high, soo..

In an arena standing in front row isn't a problem at all.But in a stadium, i would advise you to stand somewhere at the back of the Monster Pit

Edited by tomorrow12