💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

All Milan tickets "sold out" in 3 seconds

Azor Ahai

Featured Posts

venusfly
Just now, Alavaye said:

It's just a horrible thing.  There s no win in this situation for the performer or the fans.  If the tickets all sell out from the resellers fans will be paying discraceful amounts of money to get their spots.   If they do not sell out,  she ll be playing in front of a half empty forum with resellers throwing away the tickets...  

The re-sale prices get much closer to face value as time passes which is the good thing. Around a couple weeks before the show if resellers havent got rid of all their tickets they just start cutting their losses and selling them for the right amount. You just have to be careful to check it often to make sure its not running out.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thrasher

The fact is that if this system keeps going on, it's because people and fans actually want to spend all those money to see the artist live. 

The only way to sabotage this system sounds sad but it's stopping to buy tickets from resellers and giving up on going to concerts if we're not able to buy tickets on TicketOne. 

“Come over, when you’re sober”

19 minutes ago, LG said:

The re-sale prices get much closer to face value as time passes which is the good thing. Around a couple weeks before the show if resellers havent got rid of all their tickets they just start cutting their losses and selling them for the right amount. You just have to be careful to check it often to make sure its not running out.

I know,  this is how I bought my ticket for London Artrave 25days before the concert.  I paid 70 punds for a GA ticket.  But the problem was that the re-sellers had bought most of the tickets for the first concert in London and then she added 2 more in London and I think 6 more overall in UK, because the first sold in seconds.  Then 2 out of 3 London concerts had a half empty O2 arena.  

Also,  since I have to travel to her concerts I need to organize my trip in time.  As the prices of tickets drop at re-sellers,  airplane tickets and accommodation rise.  Fans like me lose no matter what... 

xoxo

4 minutes ago, Thrasher said:

The fact is that if this system keeps going on, it's because people and fans actually want to spend all those money to see the artist live. 

The only way to sabotage this system sounds sad but it's stopping to buy tickets from resellers and giving up on going to concerts if we're not able to buy tickets on TicketOne. 

Exactly. One of my friends told me that I shouldnt have bought the tickets I have (limited view,  upper section) and that I should have waited and maybe we get GA closer to the concert date.  Maybe,  or even most likely,  but I don't want to support those fktards I'd rather have a bar in front of me and a frikkin limited view -.-

xoxo

SuvegesGabor

I was among the few lucky people who managed to get tickets when they opened the sale at 10. I asked my friend to bring her laptop as well, so that we might have a greater chance at grabbing tickets. I kept refreshing the page and then the ticket options came on, while my friend did the same literally a moment after me and the site already said that they were all gone...

I managed to buy 2 GA tickets, and a presale fee was also added (?) and I was a bit upset that the site did not offer print@home possibility and I had to pay another €40 just for the shipment of the tickets. (I'm still very grateful that I could at least buy tickets tho...)

Saw Gaga on 11/2/2014 and 1/18/2018 // Saw Madonna on 11/8/2015 // Saw Cher on 9/3/2017 // Saw Lorde on 10/8/2017

ARTPOPheartstop
5 hours ago, Alavaye said:

This is what happened in London 2014. I travelled from Montenegro just to see her, all the tickets were sold out. I was forced to buy off a reseller, however , I only paid 60 pounds for GA ticket, because there were so many of them before the concert. Then the arena was not full and I heard a guy saying that the other two concerts in London were half empty.

This is horrible for the artist and the fans...

This time I'm not buying off a reseller no matter how much I love her. I've been refreshing that page like crazy, there's no way ANYONE could buy it normally...

frustrated.

And where were you thinking of going this year?

doppelganger

I'll be in Italy in September but for 200euros I'd rather eat in a fancy restaurant.... this is just ridiculous 

Sepsami
2 hours ago, LG said:

It's not the ticket service that does this, it's livenation and bots. Ticket services don't gain any extra money from touting and it actually steals business from them because people go and buy their tickets elsewhere.

That's why I'm wondering if they can't take legal actions against these other organisations or bots

Thrasher
1 hour ago, Alavaye said:

Exactly. One of my friends told me that I shouldnt have bought the tickets I have (limited view,  upper section) and that I should have waited and maybe we get GA closer to the concert date.  Maybe,  or even most likely,  but I don't want to support those fktards I'd rather have a bar in front of me and a frikkin limited view -.-

Yeah, for the artRave i was VERY lucky 'cause one month after the general sale i randomly refreshed my Facebook timeline and one guy posted there that tickets were available, so i broke my hip and i managed to get two GA. Otherwise, i would have been ready to buy it from resellers 'cause i wanted to see her so badly.   

“Come over, when you’re sober”

It's really frustrating. I couldn't get my tickets last thursday, this morning before the general sale the site said that only few tickets were left: During the general sale day! It's a shame.

I really can't stand this, sites like viagogo or seatwave are full of expensive tickets. I'm really hoping she'll add a new date on Sep 27th, but I'm very sad. It's not fair 

FRANK1991

seriously that's messed up

e2H2A3mdcNJfi.gif

at least she goes to your city.....

I have to buy a airplane ticket first to another country if I want to see her tour

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

MonsterOfSpain
6 minutes ago, ralloz said:

It's really frustrating. I couldn't get my tickets last thursday, this morning before the general sale the site said that only few tickets were left: During the general sale day! It's a shame.

I really can't stand this, sites like viagogo or seatwave are full of expensive tickets. I'm really hoping she'll add a new date on Sep 27th, but I'm very sad. It's not fair 

Same happened in Barcelona... we must do something to stop this. It's completely unfair that thousands of fans aren't getting tickets because of this fraud.

Azor Ahai
1 minute ago, frankguo8 said:

e2H2A3mdcNJfi.gif

I have to buy a airplane ticket first to another country if I want to see her tour

Ιt's not my city either :poot: 

Just now, frankguo8 said:

e2H2A3mdcNJfi.gif

It is actually not my city, it's 400 km away from me, and it's not that easy to book a journey without the concert ticket, I'm so sad. 

Archived