đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

So When Is the Rock Album Coming?

Sylvanas

Featured Posts

CyanLights
1 minute ago, Judas Society said:

Honestly, seeing that most of the comments on Metallica fans forum were saying good things about Gaga and how they hope to see her at Metallica's show at the Palladium or record a demo like the band did with some other act, I think Gaga could really bring rock back into the limelight if she really goes full on rock instead of just using rock elements for a pop album.

exactly. Gaga doing rock would be amazing and done well. I know BTW had heavy influences of rock but there was still a majority of pop and EDM and elements of avant garde. I need pure rock, which is something thats been lacking from mainstream sound/radio since the 90s.   

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's pretty much inevitable at this point. She started with rock and loves the genre, and she seemed right in her element up there on that stage. 

The question is just when! Don't make us wait too long Gaga :giveup:

Judas Society
1 minute ago, CyanLights said:

exactly. Gaga doing rock would be amazing and done well. I know BTW had heavy influences of rock but there was still a majority of pop and EDM and elements of avant garde. I need pure rock, which is something thats been lacking from mainstream sound/radio since the 90s.   

Totally. I mean critics gave lower ratings to Joanne because Gaga only used country influences in a pop album instead of going real country while praising Beyonce's Daddy Lessons.

Judas Society
1 minute ago, modern ecstasy said:

It's pretty much inevitable at this point. She started with rock and loves the genre, and she seemed right in her element up there on that stage. 

The question is just when! Don't make us wait too long Gaga :giveup:

She has done way too many performances with rock Gods. It is time for her to create a purely rock album. Or do a collab like with C2C.

CyanLights
2 minutes ago, Judas Society said:

Totally. I mean critics gave lower ratings to Joanne because Gaga only used country influences in a pop album instead of going real country while praising Beyonce's Daddy Lessons.

Ugh dont get me started on that, i think if Gaga does one album with one cohesive genre like rock (not a pop album with rock influences) then it would be great. 

Most of Gaga's shows live sound like a rock show. I remember seeing Gaga at both the Monster Ball 2.0 and the artRave and the added guitars and drums and precision made her discography 200x more lively and energetic and amazing. Just Dance alone has progressed a half rock half pop record over the year. 

As much as i want a rock record, i want it to be hers. I dont want a cheek to cheek siutation with a rock legend for instance. 

Judas Society
1 minute ago, CyanLights said:

Ugh dont get me started on that, i think if Gaga does one album with one cohesive genre like rock (not a pop album with rock influences) then it would be great. 

Most of Gaga's shows live sound like a rock show. I remember seeing Gaga at both the Monster Ball 2.0 and the artRave and the added guitars and drums and precision made her discography 200x more lively and energetic and amazing. Just Dance alone has progressed a half rock half pop record over the year. 

As much as i want a rock record, i want it to be hers. I dont want a cheek to cheek siutation with a rock legend for instance. 

Her own rock album may shock people while snatching weaves at the same time. But it's so risky if she didn't pull that off, rock music fans will roll their eyes whenever she performs with any other rockstars or try to use rock influences in her pop albums.

Just like with C2C, now that she has proven herself with C2C and Sound of Music tribute, people are more supportive of her doing ballads and giving a great vocal performance. Some thinks she shouldn't be so crazy and just make a vocal album like Adele.... which is a mistake imo. :wtfga:

But it gives her a stepping stone to do more with a particular genre.

CyanLights
Just now, Judas Society said:

Her own rock album may shock people while snatching weaves at the same time. But it's so risky if she didn't pull that off, rock music fans will roll their eyes whenever she performs with any other rockstars or try to use rock influences in her pop albums.

Just like with C2C, now that she has proven herself with C2C and Sound of Music tribute, people are more supportive of her doing ballads and giving a great vocal performance. Some thinks she shouldn't be so crazy and just make a vocal album like Adele.... which is a mistake imo. :wtfga:

But it gives her a stepping stone to do more with a particular genre.

It all depends honestly how her product would turn out. I think if she did a rock album rather than a metal record, she will be more accepting. Many people today barely accept metal anymore. 

Judas Society
2 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

It all depends honestly how her product would turn out. I think if she did a rock album rather than a metal record, she will be more accepting. Many people today barely accept metal anymore. 

Lol...yea. Metal is really more niche compared to just general rock. So she should definitely make a rock album. Not metal. Though it would be really cool to see her featured with a metal god.

CyanLights
2 minutes ago, Judas Society said:

Lol...yea. Metal is really more niche compared to just general rock. So she should definitely make a rock album. Not metal. Though it would be really cool to see her featured with a metal god.

Yeah, seeing Gaga do full Metal would be an interesting sight :sweat: 

Fernster7

Rock album? Hopefully next year. Metal album? Hopefully never.:wtf:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

9 minutes ago, Judas Society said:

A lot of folks listen to and love metal for the same reason we do with Gaga; it makes us feel like we belong.

It would be sick to see a feature with Bruce Dickenson. Gaga, of course, would be over the moon if that possibility opened up in the future. She's a HUGE Maiden fan, after all :rockstar: Kind of like how I imagine she reacted when Metallica invited her to perform with them

Archived