💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

performance

Gaga X Metallica - Moth Into Flame (Live The Grammys 2017)

Rifek

Featured Posts

crybrowz

Gaga NAILED IT. I always love seeing her do rock:rockstar:It's a shame about the mic not working and Laverne not introducing Metallica though. 

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got home and watched it and loved it, LONG LIVE METALGA!!!!!

Not really surprised people here didnt like it, some people cant process anything that isnt fun cute candy bubble pop

ChavaWM
13 minutes ago, dtook91 said:

Ya'll are so dramatic like usual....the performance was good! Just because it's not your genre does not mean it is not good. Gaga needs to release a metal album ASAP! Gaga looked and sounded fine...those heavenly yells slayed me

Most people here don't know anything outside of pop.

The performance was great, lots of energy, vocals were raw, it brought the boring grammys life, it was a METAL performance, why was anyone expecting a polished half time show 2.0?

It was pretty good! Almost perfect sans the technical issues. I was expecting a disaster from these comments!

Gaga's vocals were the highlight for me, I need her rock album now. :rockstar:

God damn, focusing solely on Gaga's voice, i'm amazed she's still able to surprise me to such an extent. :giveup:

They should re-record this, :fthis:!

giskardsb

It was awesome.  I'm annoyed at the mic problem though, there is no excuse for that at the Grammies.   Besides, it screws up the audio for ripping onto iPod.

I'm really happy she didn't artificially try to "rock up" her voice.  Her deep smokey voice sounded great in that music.

Shipper

Now that was a real Metal concert. 

GAGA KILLED IT. FLAYED IT! 

It was nice of her to share the mic too. Grammys suck. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Swan Heart

I'm so ****ing pissed at the Grammys.

I was excited as **** and they had to ruin it.. Gagz did great, let's hope they can do if again soon.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Archived